There are many ways to make your RDX look cooler. One of those is getting an aftermarket Acura RDX body kit. With this kit, you can easily turn your dull-looking vehicle into something that expresses your personality and symbolizes your creativity. CARiD has collected a wide range of Acura RDX body kits created by the most trusted companies in the world, such as Xenon, Duraflex, Couture, Seibon, and Extreme Dimensions. The range of parts available in each body kit can vary depending on the manufacturer. Generally, it consists of front and rear bumpers, side skirts, and spoilers. But hood, roof scoops, and sport vents can also be included.
To make it easier for you to choose the right components and the perfect body kit for your Acura RDX, CARiD has categorized all products and kits according to the year and sub model of your vehicle. It is not necessary to install all the parts contained within the Acura RDX body kit, because you can install only those units that will create the look that you want. Replacing the parts of your Acura RDX will allow you to adjust its appearance, so that it looks totally different than it did before. Some parts from the body kit can be attached with the help of 3M adhesive tape, while others may require bolting or other modifications.
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$46.31 - $208.75
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Seibon® Carbon HoodCarbon Hood by Seibon. Replace your factory hood with this carbon panel and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style, performance, and...$72.25 - $3,230.00
- Luverne® License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648)Unuversal License Plate Lights and Wiring Harness (120648) by Luverne. Material: Steel.$17.08
- Fulton® 13" Tire Size White Plastic Fender with Step and UPC Label (508573)Universal Plastic Fender (508573) by Fulton. With Step with UPC Label. Five-year warranty. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts.$33.61
- Fulton® 14" Tire Size White Plastic Fender with Step (508574)Universal Plastic Fender (508574) by Fulton. With Step. Five-year warranty. Look to CARiD for all of your trailering/towing accessories and replacement parts.$32.75
- CE Smith® Bolt-On Fender Step Pads with Fender Mount Brackets (26212GA)Universal Bolt-On Fender Step Pads with Fender Mount Brackets by CE Smith.$14.57
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings (Painted) (FE-RDX13)1.25" Bodyside Moldings by Dawn. Material: Plastic. Comes Painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your...$133.60
- Willpak® Hardware Kit (hardware-kit)Universal Hardware Kit by Willpak. Going to change your car but still want to take your attractive Willpak rear louver with you? Then you do need this hardware kit to properly install the louver. Each mounting bracket of the kit has...Makes installation of your rear window louver a breezeAllows for easy installation of the louvers$29.95
- Duraflex® Black Series Style Exhaust Trim Covers (Unpainted) (112016)Universal Black Series Style Exhaust Trim Covers by Duraflex Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Installation typically requires sanding, trimming, and filling prior to painting, thus, professional installation is...$179.10
- Minimizer® Bolt On Bracket Kit (B200BTPA)Bolt On Bracket Kit by Minimizer. Material: Plastic. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet...$395.10
- Minimizer® Fender Tandem Axle Set (MIN200)Fender Tandem Axle Set by Minimizer. Material: High Density Polyethylene. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...$650.63
- Duraflex® Fender Flares (102214)Universal Fender Flares by Duraflex. Material: Fiberglass. Comes unpainted. 2 Pieces. Dimensions: Diameter: 26", 4" Top to Bottom, 1" Flare. Duraflex combines fiberglass, plastic, and flex resins to obtain its unique features....$71.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber Fender Flares (102902)Universal Carbon Fiber Fender Flares by Carbon Creations. Material: Carbon Fiber. 2 Pieces. Dimensions: 65.5" x 18". Why let your wheels and tires get all the attention? Accentuate them with these Fender Flares.$319.00
- Bushwacker® Ribbon Style Gimp Replacement Edge Trim (000040-01)Universal Ribbon Style Gimp Replacement Edge Trim by Bushwacker, 30' Length Roll. This replacement kit includes all the part required for the installation of your fender flares. So, in case you've lost or broken off a edge rubber...$27.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Acura RDX Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro