Acura Performance Transmission & Driveline Parts
- CL Transmission & Drivetrain
- CSX Transmission & Drivetrain
- EL Transmission & Drivetrain
- Integra Transmission & Drivetrain
- Legend Transmission & Drivetrain
- MDX Transmission & Drivetrain
- NSX Transmission & Drivetrain
- RL Transmission & Drivetrain
- RSX Transmission & Drivetrain
- SLX Transmission & Drivetrain
- TL Transmission & Drivetrain
- TSX Transmission & Drivetrain
About Acura Performance Transmission Parts
- EXEDY® Stage 1 Organic Racing Clutch KitStage 1 Organic Racing Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Up the ante with an EXEDY Stage 1 Organic Disc racing clutch kit. If you’ve bumped up your horsepower a little, and want a more robust clutch with more clamping load and only slightly...
$301.16from $240.93 - $1,568.96# 1139
- American Shifter® Bank Shot™ Billiard Pool Custom Shift KnobBank Shot™ Series Billiard Pool Custom Shift Knob by American Shifter®. Tired of that old-fashioned style of your interior? Want to add a special custom touch to it with no drilling or any other modifications? We've got exactly...
$18.69from $14.95 - $19.95# 1622
- Fidanza® High Performance FlywheelHigh Performance Flywheel by Fidanza®. If you want to improve the performance of your vehicle, this part is a must-have for you. Thanks to its lightweight construction, the flywheel allows for more horsepower to the wheels and...
$169.50from $135.60 - $628.01# 3794
- Fidanza® V1 Series Single Plate Clutch KitV1 Series Single Plate Clutch Kit by Fidanza®. This product is great for optimizing the performance of your vehicle. Designed for outstanding street drivability, the clutch kit provides faster acceleration and quicker throttle...
$449.71from $359.77 - $917.78# 3778
- EXEDY® OE Replacement Clutch KitOE Replacement Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Replace your failing OEM clutch with a new, OEM-quality EXEDY clutch assembly. EXEDY is a Tier 1 Supplier to Ford and GM, as well as 11 Japanese car manufacturers.
$29.51from $23.61 - $2,998.72# 1138
- EXEDY® Lightweight Racing FlywheelLightweight Racing Flywheel by EXEDY®. Improve your throttle response and acceleration with a lightened flywheel. A single pound removed from your flywheel will improve your drag strip times as much as 50 lbs or more removed from...
$294.94from $235.95 - $846.54# 1137
- Fidanza® V2 Series Single Plate Clutch KitV2 Series Single Plate Clutch Kit by Fidanza®. Give your vehicle the ultimate in performance with this superb product. Perfect for both street and race applications, the clutch kit provides faster acceleration and quicker throttle...
$488.88from $391.10 - $821.57# 3779
- EXEDY® Stage 2 Cerametallic Racing Clutch KitStage 2 Cerametallic Racing Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. EXEDY cerametallic clutches are engineered to handle the abuse of high powered modified engines. EXEDY cerametallic friction material can handle much more slippage than stock type...
$407.28from $325.82 - $1,634.38# 1140
- EXEDY® Stage 3 Racing Clutch KitStage 3 Racing Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Exedy Single-plate clutches are engineered to optimize the performance of cars that are moderately modified, but do not require the clutch capacity of a multi-plate clutch. Similar to Exedy’s...
$517.25from $413.80 - $2,384.38# 1141
- EXEDY® Stage 5 Triple-Plate Racing Clutch KitStage 5 Triple-Plate Racing Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Add more torque capacity to your clutch assembly to handle the extra load of a highly modified engine. These three-plate clutches are designed for extremely high-power drag, road...
$2,732.39from $2,185.91 - $5,497.22# 1143
- EXEDY® Stage 4 Twin-Plate Racing Clutch KitStage 4 Twin-Plate Racing Clutch Kit by EXEDY®. Add more torque capacity to your clutch assembly to handle the extra load of a highly modified engine. These two-plate clutches are designed for high power street driving as well as...
$2,098.46from $1,678.77 - $3,793.33# 1142
- Hurst Shifters® Neutral/Park Start Switch for Quarter Stick ShifterNeutral/Park Start Switch for Quarter Stick Shifter by Hurst Shifters®. There may be many reasons for your vehicle not to start, and a defective safety switch can be one of them. In case you need a quality replacement part, go with...
- Hurst Shifters® The Original Roll/Control™Universal The Original Roll/Control™ by Hurst Shifters®. Launch Control, Roll Control with Stainless Valve. Want to do those impressive burnouts in front of your girlfriend's house or take part in the drag racing event? Then you...
- Hurst Shifters® Billet Boot SupportBillet Boot Support by Hurst Shifters®. Add a finishing custom touch to your gear shift with this polished to a mirror-like shine accessory. This billet aluminum boot support is specifically designed to allow you to attach any...
- Hurst Shifters® Black Shifter Knob with Hurst EmblemUniversal Black Shifter Knob with Hurst Emblem by Hurst Shifters®. Hurst shift knob ball, black glossy finish with Hurst logo pin embedded on the top of the ball. Elegant and classic, this ball shaped shift knob will instantly add...
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlClutch Kit vs Clutch Disc or Pressure Plate
If you’ve decided it’s time to replace the clutch on your manual-transmission car, you’ve reached the point where advantages (crisp, new-feeling response) have come to outweigh disadvantages (significant labor costs or time spent doing it yourself). Whether you don’t have a choice because your old clutch slips badly, or you want to take initiative and...
Michael GrayenThe Difference Between A Transaxle And A Transmission
In this article we'll look at the differences between a "transaxle" and a "transmission". In short, a transaxle performs both the gear-changing function of a transmission and the power-splitting ability of an axle differential in one integrated unit. A transmission performs the gear-changing function only, delivering power via a single output shaft at the back of...
In this installment, we'll give you the steps for replacing the transmission fluid and fluid filter inside your vehicle's automatic transmission – saving you several hundred dollars by sparing you a visit to the shop. This maintenance procedure is a straightforward one, and it's important for the overall longevity of your transmission. The engineers that built...
Popular Popular Products
- # 4041000
- # 12206599
- # 360687
Acura Performance Transmission & Driveline Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 6 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
| Posted by Shawn | (Kisbey, SK)
Easy to install and looks good.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Performance Transmission Parts Part Numbers
- EXEDY® 08953 - Stage 2 Cerametallic Racing Clutch Sport Kit
- EXEDY® 08951 - Stage 2 Cerametallic Racing Clutch Sport Kit
- American Shifter® ASCAD14 - Custom Shift Knob Adapter (10mm x 1.5 to 16mm x 1.5)
- Energy Suspension® 16.1101R - Shifter Stabilizer Bushings
- B&M® 45047 - Precision Sport Manual Shifter (30% Throw reduction)