Acura Performance Fuel Systems
- CL Performance Fuel System Parts
- CSX Performance Fuel System Parts
- EL Performance Fuel System Parts
- ILX Performance Fuel System Parts
- Integra Performance Fuel System Parts
- Legend Performance Fuel System Parts
- MDX Performance Fuel System Parts
- NSX Performance Fuel System Parts
- RDX Performance Fuel System Parts
- RL Performance Fuel System Parts
- RLX Performance Fuel System Parts
- RSX Performance Fuel System Parts
- SLX Performance Fuel System Parts
- TL Performance Fuel System Parts
- TLX Performance Fuel System Parts
- TSX Performance Fuel System Parts
- Vigor Performance Fuel System Parts
- ZDX Performance Fuel System Parts
About Acura Performance Fuel System Parts
- aFe® Silver Bullet Throttle Body SpacerSilver Bullet Throttle Body Spacer by aFe®. The aFe Torque Booster Tube is a great addition for your Stage 1 Cold Air Intake System. It replaces your stock air intake tube with a tube that is specially shaped for accelerated...
$136.25from $109.00 - $307.68# 740
- Edelbrock® Throttle BodyThey are cast, fully machined, and assembled by Edelbrock using all new components including a pre-set TPS and an idle air bypass solenoid. Extra idle control is provided with the addition of an idle bleed screw. 50-state street legal.
$119.38from $95.50 - $481.41# 5022
- Accel® Performance Plus™ Fuel InjectorPerformance Plus™ Fuel Injector by Accel®. Provides precise control of fuel delivery and atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, and better fuel economy.
- BBK® High-Volume OEM Style Electric Fuel Pump KitHigh-Volume OEM Style Electric Fuel Pump Kit by BBK Performance®. Since the late eighties and the birth of the modern day fuel injected and computer controlled vehicles, BBK's team has been delivering the best performance and...
$137.49from $109.99 - $399.99# 2398
- Taylor Cable® Throttle Body SpacerThrottle Body Spacer by Taylor Cable®. Helix Power Throttle Body Spacers increase airflow to improve cylinder filling, while the variable venturi aperture shape enhances turbulence for a more complete fuel burn. Computer designed...
$77.81from $62.25 - $151.75# 1493
- DeatschWerks® Fuel Injector SetFuel Injector Set by DeatschWerks®. Every set of fuel injectors is flow-matched and balanced for reliable and efficient performance. To ensure you get nothing less than the highest level of quality and durability, every product is...
$223.75from $179.00 - $1,529.00# 5882
- Edelbrock® Pro-Flo™ EFI Fuel RailPro-Flo™ EFI Fuel Rail by Edelbrock®. High capacity fuel rails are made from extruded aluminum and feature -6 AN ends for increased flow to support the demands needed in high horsepower applications. They also include positioning...
$150.18from $120.14 - $329.01# 5020
- AEM® Adjustable Fuel Pressure RegulatorAdjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator by AEM®. AEM's Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulators are capable of supporting enough fuel flow for engines up to 1000 horsepower. AEM patented interchangeable discharge ports enable the...
$0.58from $0.46 - $145.41# 2581
- ZEX™ Nitrous SystemNitrous System by ZEX™. This innovative nitrous system’s Active Fuel Control™ adjusts fuel delivery with changes in nitrous bottle pressure, so your engine never runs too rich or too lean while spraying. In addition, the...
$49.79from $39.83 - $1,042.67# 3184
- Fitch® Fuel Catalyst OEM In-Line Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this product once, for...
$269.44from $215.55 - $482.85# 822
- AEM® High Volume Fuel FilterHigh Volume Fuel Filter by AEM®. The AEM High Flow -10 AN Inline Fuel Filter is CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and Hard Anodized Black. AEM’s engineers designed this filter with the racer in mind and with the intention of...
- DeatschWerks® Electric In-Tank Fuel PumpElectric In-Tank Fuel Pump by DeatschWerks®. This fuel pump has a high torque motor that creates more flow at higher pressures, so you can supply larger fuel injectors and make more horsepower, and the application specific fitment...
$123.75from $99.00 - $298.00# 5880
- AEM® High Volume Fuel RailHigh Volume Fuel Rail by AEM®. AEM High Volume fuel rails feature a 1/2-inch fuel bore to support fuel flow for applications up to 1,000 horsepower. This large bore also dampens backpressure pulses created by larger injectors and...
$30.39from $24.31 - $200.95# 2586
- Edelbrock® EFI Nitrous System KitEFI Nitrous System Kit by Edelbrock®. Edelbrock Nitrous Plate Systems give you the horsepower numbers you are looking for in a system that's easier to install than other systems on the market. Designed to be the best carb/plate...
$360.10from $288.08 - $811.05# 5027
- DeatschWerks® Install Kit for Electric Fuel PumpInstall Kit for Electric Fuel Pump by DeatchWerks®. Get the most out of your electric fuel pump by ensuring it gets the voltage it needs with this hardware installation kit. It's especially recommended for use in vehicles over 10...
$11.25from $9.00 - $25.00# 5883
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending Unit
A Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an...
Michael GrayenHow To Replace Fuel Injectors
Fuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned...
Michael GrayenWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?
The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle...
Popular Popular Products
- # 4041000
- # 12206599
- # 360687
Acura Performance Fuel Systems Reviews
Average rating: 4.9 - 2 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
1992 Acura TL | Posted by Tim | (Cedarhurst, NY)
This is a great improvement for my car. The kit comes with everything you need, and this is the best price you can find it at. These was the best price, quick to receive and installed as directed.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Performance Fuel System Parts Part Numbers