- Full KitsAcura NSX
- (14)Bumpers & ValancesAcura NSX
- (85)Custom HoodsAcura NSX
- (8)Bumper LipsAcura NSX
- Custom FendersAcura NSX
- (16)Side SkirtsAcura NSX
- (3)Trunk LidsAcura NSX
- Custom DoorsAcura NSX
- Custom RoofsAcura NSX
- (1)Engine CoversAcura NSX
- (6)SpoilersAcura NSX
- (3)Vertical DoorsAcura NSX
- (68)HeadlightsAcura NSX
- (1,975)Custom WheelsAcura NSX
- (4)Light CoversAcura NSX
Bring your Acura NSX to life with an Acura NSX body kit that will completely alter the appearance of your car. At CARiD.com, we stock a great range of aftermarket body kits engineered to work on your exact vehicle. Any of Acura NSX custom body kits allows you to subtly or dramatically change the exterior of your car depending on your personal preference. Kits can vary from one manufacturer to another, but in general, you will get front and rear bumpers, spoiler, side skirts, fender flares, and hood. You don't have to buy a complete body kit, you can get just one or two separate parts. It's up to you!
Body kits can be made of different materials: fiberglass, polyurethane, or carbon fiber. Many kit parts can be attached directly to the existing ones on your NSX, while other may completely replace factory parts. For example, depending on the manufacturer, you will be able to just add a bumper over your existing one, or you may replace it. Some units can be attached using 3M adhesive double-sided tape, while others will require you to drill holes in your NSX and attach the part with screws. But one thing is for sure: with a new custom look, your Acura NSX will be distinguished from other vehicles. Besides, everybody will see that you really love your car!
- VIS Racing® Body KitBody Kit by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass products are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required. Modification of part is required to ensure proper...$139.37 - $14,700.04
- Duraflex® Body KitBody Kit by Duraflex. Have your own ideas about how your car should look like? Add style and performance to your car with this superior body kit. This kit offers breathtaking style and improved aerodynamics in one package at a price...$20.70 - $4,886.10
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like its glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Seibon® Carbon Fiber LipCarbon Fiber Lip by Seibon. Give your car a high-tech aerodynamic look with this carbon fiber lip spoiler. A lip spoiler not only looks great, it reduces the amount of air flowing under the car, for less drag. Whether you're a racer...$442.00 - $1,428.00
- Couture® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Couture. Your car will appear to hug the ground with this Front Lip. Get custom style and ground effects in one package.$122.40 - $395.10
- VIS Racing® Front LipFront Lip by VIS Racing. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation required....$156.60 - $1,569.92
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Seibon® Carbon FendersCarbon Fenders by Seibon, 1 Pair. Replace your factory fenders with these carbon panels and get high-tech style and a weight reduction. Whether you're a racer or just want to look the part, you can depend on Seibon for style,...$204.00 - $2,720.00
- Duraflex® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by Duraflex. These side skirts complete your car's aerodynamic, ground-hugging look.$112.50 - $1,079.10
- VIS Racing® Door PanelsDoor Panels by VIS Racing, 1 Pair. These exclusive add-ons will bring a touch of race-inspired style to your vehicle in nothing flat. The panels are designed to be rather lightweight yet incredibly strong and long-lasting.$139.37 - $976.40
- VIS Racing® Side SkirtsSide Skirts by VIS Racing, 1 Pair. All VIS fiberglass Body Kits, Bumpers, Lips, Side Skirts, Spoilers and Hoods are made out of a high quality fiberglass. All Body Kits come with wire mesh if applicable. Professional installation...$156.60 - $1,530.77
- Seibon® Carbon Body KitCarbon Body Kit by Seibon. Lighten your car and transform its appearance with this carbon fiber body kit. These glossy, eye-catching, lightweight panels will accentuate your car's style and show everyone that you're serious about...$153.00 - $4,301.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Acura NSX Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2000 Chevy Camaro