Acura NSX Air Intakes
We think it kind of goes without saying, but the more air engine gets, the more power it generates. The factory air intake of your NSX is designed to eliminate engine noise, but that often results in choked-off performance. It is manufactured with more different twists and tunes, which greatly restricts airflow. That's where an aftermarket Acura NSX air intake comes in. It allows your engine to breath much easier by giving it a maximum amount of cold air than your OEM air intake does.
This performance upgrade is easy to install compared with other performance parts, and provides a profitable way to achieve a hair-trigger gas pedal. By replacing your stock air intake with an aftermarket one, you can continue to do your day-to-day tasks like going to work, to the local store or taking the kids to school, and don't worry, your NSX will work at its best. Another benefit that an aftermarket Acura NSX air intake can provide you with is a lower fuel usage that is important with today's ever rising fuel price. Once you install this component and see the improvements, you will wonder why you didn't do it much earlier.
- K&N® - 33 Series Air FilterStarting at: $68.99$68.99
- AIRAID® - Classic Air Intake System with Black SynthaMax Air Filter and Intake TubeStarting at: $209.90$209.90
- aFe® - Dynamic Air ScoopStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Injen® - Heat ShieldStarting at: $56.10$56.10
- K&N® - 57 Series Generation II Air Intake KitStarting at: $200.99$200.99
- AIRAID® - Concept Air Filter AssemblyStarting at: $148.90$148.90
- Spectre Performance® - Intake Coupler Reducer Kit For GM Mass Airflow SensorStarting at: $6.00$6.00
- aFe® - Air Filter AssemblyStarting at: $31.95$31.95
- Weapon-R® - Secret Weapon Air Intake SystemStarting at: $254.15$254.15
- Edelbrock® - Performer Vortec Intake ManifoldStarting at: $233.56$233.56
Base • T • Alex Zanardi Edition