Acura MDX Trailer Hitches
The Acura MDX is a reason in itself to take a day trip, a weekend vacation, or even a cross-country journey. No matter where the road will take you, you can be certain that you'll be able to overcome any obstacle with this car. A specially modified V-6 engine can generate power well beyond your expectations, therefore if you're a proud boat owner, you will have no trouble towing it with this vehicle. However, keep in mind that the factory bumper ball mount is too weak for this kind of job. The Acura MDX trailer hitch is the thing that you are looking for.
Depending on how big your boat is, you should opt for either Class 2 or Class 3 trailer hitch. Remember, having a towing system that exceeds your demands is better than being sorry that you didn't get a trailer hitch of a higher class. The installation of the trailer hitches provided by CARiD is fairly simple. The installation kit is included for you, so you will finish in just a few hours. Never use welding when installing your trailer hitch, as it can weaken both the frame of your Acura MDX and the hitch itself. You may, however, have to drill a few holes to install it.
- CURT® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by CURT®. These receiver hitches allow you to add a hitch receiver to replace the factory bumper ball mount. This means the hitch ball and its ball mount can be removed and stowed when not trailering. It also allows...
$25.01from $20.01 - $266.00# 663
- CURT® Towing Wiring HarnessTowing Wiring Harness by CURT®. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to...
$11.79from $9.43 - $223.24# 7830
- Pro Series® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Pro Series®. A sturdy hitch from Pro Series is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$51.68from $41.34 - $151.38# 932
- Tow Ready® T-One Connector AssemblyT-One Connector Assembly by Tow Ready®. T-One Connectors require no splicing of wires. Simply locate your vehicles wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special...
$14.11from $11.29 - $87.26# 935
- Hidden Hitch® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Hidden Hitch®. Hidded Hitch is the premium trailer hitch manufacturer in the towing field. A sturdy hitch from Hidded Hitch is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to...
$46.53from $37.22 - $212.56# 929
- Draw-Tite® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Draw-Tite®. A sturdy hitch from Draw-Tite is engineered and built from the ground up to fit your vehicle perfectly, and allow you to tow safely and easily.
$46.53from $37.22 - $266.80# 923
- Reese® Trailer HitchTrailer Hitch by Reese®. Install a trailer hitch between the frame rails of your truck, whether it's a stake truck, service body, pickup or motorhome. These are custom installations, and may require welding, additional parts like...
$51.68from $41.34 - $665.14# 930
- CARR® HD Universal Hitch StepHD Universal Hitch Step by CARR®. Give your truck a distinctive custom touch and get complete and easy cargo access with this heavy-duty step. Specially designed non-slip tread pattern ensures safe and effective use, while unique...
- Hopkins® Towing Wiring HarnessesTowing Wiring Harnesses by Hopkins®. Unplug your vehicle's factory wiring harness and plug in a Hopkins vehicle wiring harness. That's how easy trailer wiring is with a Plug-In-Simple! wiring kit, featuring Exact OEM Fit connectors...
$16.45from $13.16 - $95.40# 2849
- CARR® Mega Hitch StepMega Hitch Step by CARR®. It's not that easy to reach certain areas on trucks or SUVs, but not with this heavy-duty step. It ensures safe and easy access to the vehicle, and is designed to fit all 2'' and 2-1/2'' trailer hitches....
- CURT® Yellow Powered Converter Wiring KitUniversal Yellow Powered Converter Wiring Kit by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your...
- CURT® Adjustable Tow Bar BracketsUniversal Adjustable Tow Bar Brackets by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and safety with the proper gear, and make your life easier...
- CURT® Adjustable Tow Bar (With 2" Universal Brackets, 5000 lbs TC)Universal Powder Coat Adjustable Tow Bar with 2" Universal Brackets 5000 lbs TC (19745) by CURT®. CARiD has everything you need to set up your car or truck to tow, starting with CURT hitches and accessories. Tow in comfort and...
- CURT® 3 Wire T-Connector (with 3-Wire System with Converter)3 Wire T-Connector (55336) by CURT®. 3-Wire System with Converter, For Models Without Factory Tow Package, Location: P3. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire....
- CURT® 3 Piece Multi-Fit Trailer HitchUniversal 3 Piece Multi-Fit Trailer Hitch (15511) by CURT®. These trailer hitches allow the use of equalizing hitches to transfer excess tongue weight to the front axle of the vehicle. You can also get a removable ball mount. This...
- # 10397859
- # 9217934
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot Packfrom $89.10 - $157.95# 14729976
I have had one of these controllers and I will be buying another in the future. When set up properly they modulate your brakes proportionally to your application pressure. Plumb it into the application line into the gauge for best results. You can also actuate it using your trailer brake hand lever and run the trailer independently from the tractor just like with normal trailer air brakes. There is also a lever on the unit as well. The actuating lever is also the adjustment, twisting it you can change intensity of trailer braking.
- Popular MDX Part Numbers
- Romik® 999418 - Stainless Steel Universal Rear Hitch Step Running Board
- CURT® 117733 - Class 1 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (With Standard Ball Mount Insert, 2000/200 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 13328 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/350 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 13354 - Class 3 Exposed Round Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (4000/400 Weight Capacity)
- CURT® 56038 - 3 Wire T-Connector (with 3-Wire System with Powered Converter)
- Draw-Tite® 118336 - T-One Connector Assembly with Converter
- Hopkins® 47385 - Multi-Tow™ 7 RV Blade to 5-Wire and 4-Wire Flat Adapter
- CURT® 13146 - Class 3 Concealed Black Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (6000/900 Weight Capacity)
- Hidden Hitch® 87649 - Class 3 / 4 Round Tube Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening (900/6000 Weight Capacity 900/8000 with Weight Distributing)
- CURT® 55336 - 3 Wire T-Connector (with 3-Wire System with Converter)
- Acura MDX Models
- MDX Base Trailer Hitches
- MDX SH-AWD Trailer Hitches
- MDX Touring Trailer Hitches