- (19)Custom HeadlightsAcura MDX
- (28)Factory HeadlightsAcura MDX
- (13)Projector HeadlightsAcura MDX
- (17)LED HeadlightsAcura MDX
- (3)Euro HeadlightsAcura MDX
- (126)Fog LightsAcura MDX
- (9)Daytime Running LightsAcura MDX
- (78)Headlight BulbsAcura MDX
- (409)Auxiliary / Driving LightsAcura MDX
- LED Headlight KitsAcura MDX
Whether it is better safety and visibility you are looking for to help driving in dark or inclement conditions, or you simply want a cool new look for your car when you use it at night, upgrading the headlights can be a great way to do it. If you are looking for cutom headlights, projector headlights, halo headlights or Euro headlight housing or fitting styles for the Acura MDX, then you have come to the right place as CARiD has a whole host of fantastic headlight options for your year of Acura MDX.
Because headlights are so important both from a legal and safe driving standpoint, we have made sure to pick only the very best, most reliable and easy to fit Acura MDX headlights to offer our customers, so you know you're getting quality you can depend on when you buy from CARiD. We also offer secure payments, fast delivery, and our headlights are backed by full manufacturer's warranties. Browse the extensive range of Acura MDX halo projectors, Euro headlights and other custom styles to choose the new headlights that are right for you and your driving needs today!
- Spyder® Projector HeadlightsProjector Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Spyder® Custom HeadlightsCustom Headlights by Spyder.$26.53 - $1,239.55
- Replace® Factory HeadlightsFactory Headlights by Replace.$19.30 - $1,479.36
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC.$19.87 - $904.60
- Dorman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$16.61 - $910.42
- Sherman® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Sherman. Don't risk your safety by driving with non-functional or damaged headlights. Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with factory-like...$33.48 - $867.64
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlight by K-Metal. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with broken or missing lights and endanger yourself and your passengers...$29.25 - $2,345.00
- Eagle® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by Eagle. Go with these high quality replacement lights to improve your visibility and feel safe on the road. Each and every light is meticulously designed for a perfect fit to ensure durability and...$19.53 - $654.18
- Maxzone® Replacement HeadlightsReplacement Headlights by Maxzone. When you need a headlight bulb or a headlight bulb, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor...$24.30 - $897.10
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $338.72
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC.$8.60 - $213.16
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$16.86 - $302.08
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$12.12 - $317.16
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Eagle. Eagle replacement fog lights will give you confidence and ensure your safety while driving in heavy fog. Eagle lights are subjected to multiple tests during production to guarantee that they...$11.01 - $227.48
- Maxzone® Replacement Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Maxzone. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with a...$7.24 - $340.77
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Dorman® Power Window Motor and Regulator Assembly$106.93 - $117.64
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$257.53 - $258.12