The Acura MDX, a mid-size luxury crossover, was the first vehicle of its type that had a third-row seating, which could be folded neatly into the cargo floor. This crossover is known as the Honda MDX in Japan and Australia. Still, this vehicle, whatever its name is, offers both sporty performance and respectable practicality under both names. A lot of families that had looked for an ultra-stylish and comfortable seven-passenger vehicle singled the Acura MDX out from the list of other mid-size crossovers. Most of car critics didn't expect it. They claimed that this luxury crossover lacked a little in terms of prestige and personality. Still it is easy to improve with the help of various accessories the industry offers. In this section, we are going to present you auto accessories that are the easiest way to make your Acura MDX unique and protect its front end.
If you care about your safety and the look of your vehicle, grille guards, push bars, and bull bars are the things you need. The front end protection of your vehicle is a must have thing. So many things can happen on the road. Every driver can expect a collision with an animal or debris thrown up to headlights by the vehicles in front of you. These are just two examples of the hazards that can happen with your vehicle on the road. We offer you the rugged stainless steel reinforcement to protect the front end and headlights of your Acura MDX. All products offered to you are custom designed to fit your vehicle precisely. Cooperating with auto manufacturers such as Onki, Dee Zee, Westin, Romik, Rugged Ridge, and many others, we have everything to cover your back in unexpected situations.
- Westin® 2" Safari Light Bull Bar2" Safari Light Bull Bar by Westin®. The Safari Light Bar transforms the look of compact, mid-size trucks and SUVs, giving them rugged, but not overpowering countenance. Available in polished stainless steel and in mild steel with...Universal barAccommodates two auxiliary lights (sold separately)$122.87 - $249.49
- ARB® 2.5" Gray Powdercoat Nudge Bar2.5" Gray Powdercoat Nudge Bar by ARB®. Each particular nudge bar has been designed specifically for its respective vehicle for maximum functionality and aesthetics, and is fully air bag compatible.Driving Lights and CB Antenna ProvisionSturdy, Air Bag Compatible Mounting System$26.60 - $716.30
- Black Horse® Bull BarBull Bar by Black Horse Off Road®. If you want to enhance your vehicle's front-end protection and add a perfect finishing touch to its exterior, go with this great bull bar. The part is constructed of heavy-duty steel tubing to...$260.00 - $320.00
- Broadfeet® 2.5" Bull Bar2.5" Bull Bar by Broadfeet®. Protect your passengers and your vehicle with this tough-as-nails bull bar. It is made from strong stainless steel to withstand extreme road conditions. The skid plate attached to the bull bar elevates...Raises the bar for protecting your passengers and vehicleMade from strong T-304 stainless steel to withstand the harshest conditions$230.00 - $355.00
- Black Horse® Double Tube Rear Bumper GuardDouble Tube Double Rear Bumper Guard by Black Horse®. Bumper protection has never been easier. This great accessory will guard your plastic rear bumper from a runaway shopping cart or more extensive damage caused by another car....Offers great rear-end protectionEnsures a neat, customized look$220.00 - $320.00
- Broadfeet® Double Layer Rear Bumper GuardDouble Layer Stainless Steel Rear Bumper Guard by Broadfeet®. Add superior protection to your SUV with this rear bumper guard. Featuring a double-layer construction, it will give your bumper a head-turning look. This guard is made...Provides reliable protection to your rear bumperAdds a head-turning look to the bumper$230.00 - $355.00
- Broadfeet® Stainless Steel Rear Bumper GuardsStainless Steel Rear Bumper Guards by Broadfeet®. The Broadfeet® Single Pipe Rear Bumper Guard offers solid full rear bumper protection. Designed to keep your vehicle safe day in and day out with style.Solid One Piece ConstructionNo-Drill Frame Mounting$230.00 - $355.00
- Broadfeet® WAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper GuardWAAG Style Double Pipe Rear Bumper Guard by Broadfeet®. This WAGG style double pipe rear bumper guard is designed to provide the ultimate in bumper protection. It is designed to keep your SUV safe day in and day out with style....Provides reliable protection to your rear bumperAdds a head-turning look to the bumper$230.00 - $280.00
- Westin® Sure-Grip Running BoardsSure-Grip Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Sure-Grip Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light...Corrosion proof extruded aluminum base boardSlip resistant rubber step area$183.82 - $337.14
- Westin® Stylized Running BoardsStylized Running Boards by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Stylized Running Boards feature a base of extruded aluminum, covered by a slip-resistant rubber step area and with molded end-caps for a stylish, finished look. An optional Light Kit...No drilling required (most applications)Mount kit included$343.56 - $368.17
- Aries® 5" AeroTread™ Running Boards5" AeroTread™ Running Boards by Aries®, 1 Pair. AeroTread™ running boards are sleek, fast and lightweight. Their extruded aluminum construction offers a strong step without the cumbersome weight of steel, and the aerodynamic...Sleek design with rounded ends to complement the look of modern CUVs and SUVsExtruded aluminum base to be lightweight and rust-free$257.56 - $337.50
- Romik® RAL Series Running BoardsRAL Series Running Boards by Romik®. New RAL series, available for Luxury SUV's and most CUV's. Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top. The RAL series is luxury at its best. Available in silver or black...No cutting or welding required for installationMade from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant top$544.50 - $654.50
- Romik® RZR Series Running BoardsRZR Series Running Boards by Romik®, 1 Pair. The RZR Running Boards by Romik will be the envy of your neighborhood. The Razor sharp European design is complemented with Razor like lines with Grip Assurance technology. RZR Running...Made from extruded aluminum and top off with a skid resistant topAvailable in Polished Stainless Steel or black powder coated steel$548.90 - $658.90
- Romik® RB2 Series Running BoardsRB2 Series Running Boards by Romik®, 1 Pair. These Romik RB2 Running Boards are designed to provide your car with the custom look and provide you with safe footing. They are convenient steps that will help you and your passengers...Add style to your vehicleMade from High-quality materials$500.50 - $654.50
- Onki® American Runner Lighted Running BoardsAmerican Runner Lighted Running Boards by Onki®, 1 Pair. These running boards offer the option of lighting for running board surfaces and the ground underneath that operates when any vehicle door is opened. Aluminum frame...$385.70 - $683.43
Guides & Articles
- Grill GuardsBumper Guards | Full-Width Protection in the City and the CountryYou may never go off-roading or drive down wooded trails where large animals are likely to materialize in front of your path, but if you live in city areas or suburbs, you still need to prepare your car or truck for survival in a different type of jungle - the urban jungle.
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Grill GuardsHow To Install a Grille Guard / Bull BarGrille guards, bull bars, push bars, and bumper guards all offer good looks and serious protection for the front of your vehicle against hard knocks found on roads and trails everywhere. One of the best things about these protective devices is even though they'll look good and keep their high-strength integrity for a long time, it only takes a very short time to install any of them. In fact, they can bolted on relatively easily, in most cases using simple hand tools.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Grill GuardsBull Bars, Grille Guards, Push Bars | Protection Devices or Posers?Grille guards are sought-after accessories because they offer the rare combination of significantly boosting a truck's looks and adding valuable protection against front-end damage on job sites, off-road trails, and other tricky situations. Looking through the grille guard & bull bar section of our website, you'll see a variety of ways to protect the front of your vehicle. Because the expression "grille guard" has grown to encompass bull bars, brush guards, push bars, and bumper guards, we'll define these different styles and review the benefits each variation offers. Some of them span just the center area of your vehicle's front fascia, while others reach all the way from corner to corner.
Acura MDX Grille Guards & Bull Bars Reviews
2001 Acura MDX