- (16)Pillar PostsAcura MDX
- (15)Window TrimAcura MDX
- (2)Fender TrimAcura MDX
- (2)Chrome Rocker PanelsAcura MDX
- (5)Body Side MoldingAcura MDX
- (1)Bumper TrimAcura MDX
- (2)Trunk TrimAcura MDX
- (1)Door SillsAcura MDX
- (10)Emblems + LetteringAcura MDX
- (14)Custom GrillesAcura MDX
- (147)Exhaust TipsAcura MDX
- (30)Side VentsAcura MDX
- (910)License Plates & FramesAcura MDX
- (6)Aluminum MatsAcura MDX
- (24)Billet PedalsAcura MDX
- (191)Hitch CoversAcura MDX
- (102)Grill GuardsAcura MDX
- (78)Running BoardsAcura MDX
- (21)Mud FlapsAcura MDX
- (25)Wind DeflectorsAcura MDX
- (25)Bug DeflectorsAcura MDX
The Hyundai Sonata is a mid-size 4-door sedan from the Hyundai Motor Company that was released in the late 1990s. Today, this stylish, eye-catching sedan is available for sale in the seventh generation. This generation of the Hyundai Sonata was released in 2014 for the next model year. Nowadays, you can meet many Sonatas on American roads. The car features many amenities that make any trip comfy and pleasant: an air conditioner, stereo, GPS, and other features. As for the vehicle’s design, it was constructed by the famous car designer Tae-Hoon Kim in 2011.
If you take care of your car, you probably want it to be maintained with durable and quality auto parts. Our online store offers a wide selection of Hyundai Sonata electrical parts so you can select and order the needed replacement components easily. No matter what happened to your auto, no matter whether you need a horn, a relay, or other automotive products, we ensure you will find the required ones on the virtual shelves of our store. We cooperate only with the world-leading aftermarket brands that offer a nice combination of excellent quality and prices that don’t hurt.
- SAA® Window TrimWindow Trim by SAA®. Push your vehicle’s style to the next level with the chrome-style window trim package from SAA. Laser cut from high quality, mirror polished stainless steel, each unit is durable and designed to last....$38.64 - $220.80
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...$27.60 - $176.64
- SAA® Rocker Panels TrimRocker Panels Trim by SAA®. Bring style to your car with SAA's rocker panel trim that looks like chrome. The panels are manufactured using high-quality stainless steel that is mirror polished for a sleek, modern look. 3M adhesive...$71.76 - $358.80
- SAA® Chrome Fender TrimChrome Fender Trim by SAA®. Complete your vehicle’s style with the elegant wheel well trim from SAA. Each unit is made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel to create a chrome feel and ensure unmatched durability. 3M...$66.24 - $165.60
- SAA® Window SillsWindow Sills by SAA®. Make your vehicle’s exterior shine with the elegant, chrome-style window sills trim from SAA. Laser cut from high quality, mirror polished stainless steel, these window sills ensure a perfect fit and install...$66.24 - $165.60
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.50 - $122.40
- SES Trims® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...$37.99 - $113.73
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.$29.99 - $74.99
- SAA® I-Type Rocker Panel Trim"I-Type" Rocker Panel Trim by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit...Designed with CAD/CAM equipment and cut with laser precision for a perfect fitUses 3M Acrylic Foam backing and does not require any special tools for installation$82.80 - $165.60
- Dawn® Chrome Body Side MoldingChrome Body Side Molding by Dawn®. Underline the exquisite lines of your vehicle and protect its sides from the unsightly dings and scratches with the shiny chrome Bodyside and Lower Side Moldings by DAWN®s offered by Dawn....$133.60 - $145.29
- TFP® Chrome Bodyside MoldingChrome Bodyside Molding by TFP®. Set of 4. TFP is proud to bring you these Bodyside Molding Full Replacement Style. These molding are for trucks that did not come from the factory with body side moldings and need to add a little...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$36.05 - $222.03
- T-Rex® Side VentSide Vent by T-Rex®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by T-Rex® will last a lifetime. It will meet...Exclusive full formed mesh design12 gauge frame$74.19 - $459.54
- SAA® Chrome Tailgate TrimChrome Tailgate Trim by SAA®. Give your car a chrome touch at affordable value with SAA rear deck trim. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.$22.08 - $110.40
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Acura MDX Chrome Trim Reviews
2011 Acura MDX