- ACCELERA® ALPHA$47.39 - $97.85
- ACHILLES® 122$37.23 - $67.43
- BFGOODRICH® G-FORCE COMP-2 A/S$107.71 - $282.58
- BRIDGESTONE® ECOPIA EP150$95.24 - $135.00
- CAPITOL® SPORT$48.00 - $100.05
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACT$93.25 - $319.31
- COOPER® CS4 TOURING$80.25 - $195.81
- DELINTE® DH2$41.66 - $111.14
About Acura Integra Tires
Being 21 year on the auto market since 1986, the Acura Integra was listed at least six times in the Ten Best list of Car and Driver magazine. Acura's smallest, no doubt, gives you most ultimate performance in everything, and what is not least important, deserves an exclusive attention from you. Its sporty character demands outstanding grip of the wheels, which could be acquired with the help of reliable, good-quality tires.
The most appropriate tires have, for sure, the right size, should be picked out specifically for your vehicle and taking into account the intended road conditions. All tire characteristics, among which are tread pattern, material, etc., influence the safety and possible modes of driving. We offer you the most complete range of the Acura Integra tires, including the eco-friendly ones. For your convenience, we've grouped them according to the model years. You can further choose according to the diameter, type, subtype or brand. And, you'll be surprised by the reasonable prices at CARiD.com, to where your good fortune has led you today. With a few clicks, you can join the vast number of our online customers and feel taken care of.
Guides & Articles
- TiresYou Say You Want Ridiculously Huge Tires?If you’re looking to improve the off-road capability of your 4X4, or simply want to give it a tougher look, larger, more aggressive tires are most likely on your wish list. To accommodate the larger tire, we’ll need to increase the height between the vehicle frame and the axles with a lift kit. Here are several advices to get the right lift kit.
- TiresThe Hidden Secrets of Tires.Tires are hiding lots of engineering secrets inside their black rubber casings, and the variations in tire builds are endless. Even the black rubber itself is full of high tech and carefully guarded secrets. Each component in the mix contributes a specific set of properties that the manufacturer wants in the finished tire. The hidden secrets of modern tires are very difficult to uncover even when the tires are worn out.
- Wheels & RimsAre Bigger Wheels Better Wheels?Replacing a standard size steel wheel with the same size of cast light alloy wheel improves performance and road-holding considerably, without any reduction in comfort. Further improvement in road-holding comes with increased wheel size, combined with a corresponding reduction in the height of the tire walls, a procedure called “Plus-Sizing”.
- TiresReplacing Your Original Factory Tires 101.If you are not satisfied with the way your car drives, get new tires of the same size and characteristics. Look at the side of the worn-out tire and make sure that your new tires have the same key dimensions and ratings. The tire sidewall not only proudly displays the name of the manufacturer, it also features three sets of codes that give you key information about the tire.
- Wheels & RimsOriginal Wheels Not Good Enough?Many car enthusiasts fit custom wheels today. That is why there is a big market for lightweight custom wheels. Offering much more than just a look, they are available in a wide choice of designs, fitments and properties that cater to individual tastes and needs or car enthusiasts.
- TiresTire Basics for Dummies.Finding the right tire to fit on a vehicle is not easy. There are different profile tires, there are different rubber compounds and there are tire tread patterns for all kinds of weather conditions. The tires you buy must have a load rating and a speed classification that fit your vehicle.