- CL Replacement Fuel System Parts
- CSX Replacement Fuel System Parts
- EL Replacement Fuel System Parts
- ILX Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Integra Replacement Fuel System Parts
- Legend Replacement Fuel System Parts
- MDX Replacement Fuel System Parts
- NSX Replacement Fuel System Parts
- RDX Replacement Fuel System Parts
- RL Replacement Fuel System Parts
- RLX Replacement Fuel System Parts
- RSX Replacement Fuel System Parts
People buy vehicles to be able to drive from one place to another any time they need. That's why the driving capabilities of a vehicle mean much more than its visual appeal. However, interior and exterior design should meet your needs as well. The owners of an Acura vehicle are lucky to have both a luxurious look of their four-wheel friend and its high driving performance. Still, whatever road warrior you own, you have to feed it with fuel and replace all damaged and worn out car parts to enjoy driving it.
Your fuel delivery system is one of the most important parts of your Acura as it feeds the engine with fuel. As a result, your friend wakes up and can provide you with wonderful feeling of the full power of freedom. Besides, this system prevents fuel from vaporization and leaking. So, if your Acura fuel delivery system is at its peak, you can be sure that your vehicle won't grind to a halt one day. We offer you everything you may need to maintain your Acura at its peak condition beginning from tiny items such as a fuel tank sending unit and ending with the big ones such as a fuel tank itself. So, whether you need an Acura fuel filter, accumulator, or pump tank seal, you are welcome to our comprehensive collection.
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Spectra Premium. A defective fuel pump can cause a no-start condition or poor engine performance. If replacement is required, your best choice is Spectra Premium. This assembly includes the electric fuel...$47.78 - $2,005.78
- Bosch® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Bosch. The fuel pump module assembly is found in the fuel tank and includes the electric fuel pump, fuel strainer, and fuel gauge sending unit. A faulty pump can result in no or low fuel pressure,...$104.74 - $657.22
- Spectra Premium® Electrical Fuel PumpElectrical Fuel Pump by Spectra Premium. Designed to replace your worn out or damaged fuel pump, this product guarantees OE fit, form, and function. The pump is endurance tested and validated by accredited, third party lab to ensure...$7.23 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Spectra Premium. Left unprotected, dirt and debris could quickly destroy an electric fuel pump. The fuel pump strainer is the pumps first line of defense, preventing dirt, debris, and other contaminants from...$7.23 - $1,223.09
- Spectra Premium® Fuel Pump Hanger AssemblyFuel Pump Hanger Assembly by Spectra Premium. If your fuel pump hanger assembly is corroded or is otherwise damaged, replace it with this premium product by Spectra Premium, a proud member of the A.A.S.A., fuel pump manufacturers...$37.95 - $1,227.58
- Bosch® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Bosch. Bosch state-of-the-art turbine fuel pumps offer many advantages when compared to older roller-cell and inner-gear pump designs. Not only do these pumps offer near silent operation and improved...$6.07 - $392.31
- Pilot® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Pilot. Original Equipment proved, patented in-house design technology, from a certified manufacture guarantee exacting fit, form & function with every unit. Superior components manufactured to exacting specifications...$9.99 - $173.35
- Airtex® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Airaid. This assembly is manufactured with the precision, technical know-how and over 75 years of expertise experience to deliver unmatched quality that improves upon OE design and performance. It is...$61.76 - $994.94
- Autobest® Fuel PumpFuel Pump by Autobest. Autobest fuel pumps are tested at many points during manufacturing to ensure superior quality and durability and optimal fuel pressure and volume. If your vehicle's fuel pump is faulty, there is no need to pay...$2.04 - $163.83
- Autobest® Fuel Pump StrainerFuel Pump Strainer by Autobest. This filter is designed for filtering the fuel before it enters the fuel pump. The Autobest strainer is the only line of defense for the fuel pump protecting it from harmful contaminants and dirt...$2.04 - $163.83
- Autobest® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Autobest. These assemblies come complete with the reservoir, strainer, fuel pump, sender unit, spring and float. With these fuel pump module assemblies, Autobest provides cost-saving replacement...$56.27 - $170.95
- Carter® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by Carter. Electric fuel pumps by Carter are direct-fit OE replacements that are designed to deliver fuel at the exact pressure and flow rate your vehicle requires. In addition to offering OE fit, form, and...$27.31 - $524.23
- Carter® Fuel Pump Module AssemblyFuel Pump Module Assembly by Carter. Original equipment fit and reliability is what you'll get with this assembly. Most of the Fuel Pump Module Assemblies by Carter feature application-specific improvements that help deliver...$42.43 - $1,433.74
- Denso® Fuel Pump and Strainer SetFuel Pump and Strainer Set by Denso. If your vehicle is hard to start, lacks power for overtaking, or stalls frequently, it might be time to check the fuel pump. And if it needs replacement, you can't do better than Denso. A primary...$9.00 - $411.52
- TYC® Electric Fuel PumpElectric Fuel Pump by TYC. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory.$20.06 - $166.73
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.
- Performance ChipsWhy Should I Add a Throttle Controller?The throttle controller will basically bypass the computer in the vehicle. It is designed to take the information right from the accelerator position sensor and compile it in a high speed controller circuit that compiles the signal sent from the Accelerator position sensors. With this controller you are able to program it to different options and the throttle response timing will be noticeably faster.
Acura Fuel System Parts Reviews
2001 Acura CL