Acura Exhaust Parts
- CL Replacement Exhaust Parts
- CSX Replacement Exhaust Parts
- EL Replacement Exhaust Parts
- ILX Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Integra Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Legend Replacement Exhaust Parts
- MDX Replacement Exhaust Parts
- NSX Replacement Exhaust Parts
- RDX Replacement Exhaust Parts
- RL Replacement Exhaust Parts
- RLX Replacement Exhaust Parts
- RSX Replacement Exhaust Parts
- SLX Replacement Exhaust Parts
- TL Replacement Exhaust Parts
- TLX Replacement Exhaust Parts
- TSX Replacement Exhaust Parts
- Vigor Replacement Exhaust Parts
- ZDX Replacement Exhaust Parts
It isn't a secret that as long as your Acura’s engine performance goes, what comes in is just as important as what comes out. This is the reason why you have to be sure that your exhaust system keeps harmful emissions out of the air. Besides, if there are holes or clogging in such an important part of your vehicle, you and your passengers aren't protected from breathing poisonous air. In order to be sure that you are safe while driving somewhere, never neglect your exhaust system and replace its damaged or rusty parts when it is needed.
A catalytic converter, muffler, tail pipe, manifold, and pipes are the main components of an Acura exhaust system. A manifold is the first link of your exhaust chain. This item is always very hot because the leftover fuel is burnt there. Then the exhaust gasses pass through an Acura exhaust pipe, catalytic converter, muffler, resonator (not all models feature this item), and tail pipe assembly. All of these items can be found on our virtual shelves. Besides, our wide collection includes other parts such as exhaust hangers, gaskets, clamps, and so on you may need.
The exhaust system is of great significance as it is responsible for ridding of dangerous chemicals. Being a complex unit, the system is made up of numerous components working together and relying upon each other for the whole mechanism to function. Once broken, any piece from the assembly will bring damage to the entire exhaust system. That is why it's so vital to keep each and every component in apple-pie order. CARiD will gladly help you with that difficult yet important task. We store hundreds and thousands of top-grade replacement parts for your exhaust system. Just browse our wide range of products and compare over 2 exhaust parts reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to choose the right piece for your vehicle.
- Bosal® - MufflerStarting at: $113.43$113.43
- Fel-Pro® - Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketStarting at: $5.28$5.28
- Eastern® - Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $216.71$216.71
- Flowmaster® - 222 Series Stainless Steel Standard Duty Round Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $56.26$56.26
- DEC® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $329.53$329.53
- Ishino® - Exhaust GasketStarting at: $3.84$3.84
- HJS® - Exhaust HangerStarting at: $4.02$4.02
- Genuine® - Exhaust ManifoldStarting at: $438.88$438.88
- Nippon Reinz® - Exhaust GasketStarting at: $11.10$11.10
- DC Sports® - Stainless Steel 4-2-1 HeaderStarting at: $373.74$373.74
Posted by Robert H.
"Pipe fit car as specified, and cost about half what dealer wanted. Beefy and well made. I will note that one of the gaskets that came with it was incorrect: It needed a donut type gasket, not the circle that was ordered/sent in error. Muffler shop had one that would fit, so it was not a big issue, but it could have been. Be certain you are ordering the right gaskets: On-line drawings can be pretty spotty."
Posted by Tony E.
"I am very pleased with this product - it has great quality and fitment. And the installation doesn't take a lot of time. Highly recommended for everyone."