Look up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
Acura Performance Engine Parts
- CL Engine Components
- CSX Engine Components
- EL Engine Components
- ILX Engine Components
- Integra Engine Components
- Legend Engine Components
- MDX Engine Components
- NSX Engine Components
- RDX Engine Components
- RL Engine Components
- RSX Engine Components
- SLX Engine Components
- TL Engine Components
- TLX Engine Components
- TSX Engine Components
- Vigor Engine Components
- ZDX Engine Components
About Acura Performance Engine Parts
1 - 6 of 601 of 01
- AEM® Tru-Time Adjustable Cam GearTru-Time Adjustable Cam Gear by AEM®. AEM TRU-TIME Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft(s) and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression...
$1.08from $0.86 - $1,793.40# 2580
- Fidanza® Adjustable Cam GearAdjustable Cam Gear by Fidanza®. Increase the power of your engine with this high-class part. Made of premium aluminum, the cam gear is CNC-machined for exact fit and anodized for superior durability.
$151.98from $121.58 - $176.23# 3774
- Professional Products® Harmonic BalancerHarmonic Balancer by Professional Products®.
$57.80from $46.24 - $227.79# 3430
- COMP Cams® CamshaftCamshaft by COMP Cams®.
$0.40from $0.32 - $1,586.83# 3316
- Edelbrock® GasketsGaskets by Edelbrock®. Any gasket can create a seal, but a good gasket can do it with less clamping force, and for a longer period of time. Edelbrock's gaskets are not only manufactured from extremely high quality materials, but...
$8.15from $6.52 - $231.41# 4990
- Mishimoto® Oil Filler CapOil Filler Cap by Mishimoto®. Add function and style to your engine bay with a Mishimoto CNC billet Oil Filler Cap. Available in Black and Red, this item is a great compliment to any engine bay. The included O-Ring ensures a tight...
Guides & Articles
Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
Michael GrayenGlossary of Engine Internal Parts
Internal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if...
Popular Popular Products
- # 4041000
- # 12206599
- # 360687
Acura Performance Engine Parts Reviews
Average rating: 4.8 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2000 Acura Integra | Posted by Wael | (Lakewood, NJ)
After doing some research I found these springs. I am so impressed their design. They enable my engine to rev freely to redline. Thank you for your job, guys!
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- Popular Performance Engine Parts Part Numbers