Acura EL Performance Brakes
Do you want to reduce the period of time your vehicle needs to stop and also make your brake system function more effectively? It isn't hard to do if you know the way this system operates. Nowadays the most common brakes are the disc ones. They are a lot like the brakes on any bicycle. The bicycle brake system has a caliper that squeezes the brake pads against the wheel. The process is the same when a brake disc of your vehicle functions. The difference is that brake pads squeeze the rotor instead of the wheel.
Any brake system wears out because of the constant influence of the friction. Moreover, high temperature and dust shorten the life of your brakes. We offer you dimpled and slotted rotors in order to cool your discs in a better way and keep the dust away. Moreover, our team stockpiled the most extensive collection of brake pads. If you want to replace all parts of your brake system, you can purchase the finest brake kit on our website. Finally, we handpicked the most comprehensive catalog of brakes and brake parts for virtually all car makes and models including the Acura EL. So, whatever type of EL brakes you are looking for, you won't find a better selection than the one we offer you.
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsStarting at: $93.91$93.91
- PowerStop® - Performance Disc Rear Brake CalipersStarting at: $226.56$226.56
- Chrome Brakes® - Vented Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $153.87$153.87
- Wilwood® - Street Performance Brake KitStarting at: $562.49$562.49
- Baer® - Sport Decela RotorsStarting at: $183.88$183.88
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsStarting at: $68.36$68.36
- PowerStop® - 1-Click Vented OE Replacement Front Brake KitStarting at: $126.07$126.07
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $153.87$153.87
- Wilwood® - Forged Dynalite 4-Pistons Front CaliperStarting at: $124.95$124.95