Acura CL Air Intakes
So, you are a lucky owner of the Acura CL. Impressive luxury, great performance, innovative features. Everything's perfect. But there is no limit to perfection! CARiD would like to offer you a nice ingredient for your CL – an aftermarket Acura air intake that allows your car to release its engine's full potential. Don't let hot air slow you down and reduce the amount of horsepower. Give your car the second breath!
The notable manufacturers such as Injen, AEM and Weapon-R provide good choice of these performance parts. All the Acura air intakes of these brands have one thing in common – the quality. Besides better performance and maximum horsepower and torque, it will increase your fuel efficiency due to cooler temperature. In addition, you don't have to worry about Acura air intake installation. The process goes through removing your car's stock intake system, and installing your new Acura air intake to the stock mounting positions. Each and every manufacturer that can be found in our range of Acura air intakes offers product of the topflight quality, that's why you don't have to worry about the service life. And you will see this if you purchase your new aftermarket Acura CL air intake.
- K&N® 33 Series Air Filterfrom $47.99 - $52.99# 318345
- # 35715213
- aFe® Dynamic Air Scoop$59.95# 927207
- Injen® Heat Shield$56.10# 375968
- K&N® 33 Series Air Filterfrom $47.99 - $52.99# 34619052
- # 35715218
- # 12061589
- aFe® Air Filter Assemblyfrom $33.95 - $92.95# 1114940
- AEM® Cold Air Intake Systemfrom $239.99 - $285.99# 253384
- Centric® C-Tek™ Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotorfrom $27.56 - $33.52# 18805848
- Dorman® Oil Panfrom $56.47 - $67.11# 16414079
| Posted by Erik | (St Cloud, MN)
Great product! Can feel and hear the difference.
- Acura CL Models
- CL Base Performance Air Intake Systems
- CL Premium Performance Air Intake Systems
- CL Type-S Performance Air Intake Systems