Acura Starting & Charging Parts
- CL Starting & Charging
- CSX Starting & Charging
- EL Starting & Charging
- ILX Starting & Charging
- Integra Starting & Charging
- Legend Starting & Charging
- MDX Starting & Charging
- NSX Starting & Charging
- RDX Starting & Charging
- RL Starting & Charging
- RLX Starting & Charging
- RSX Starting & Charging
- SLX Starting & Charging
- TL Starting & Charging
- TSX Starting & Charging
- Vigor Starting & Charging
- ZDX Starting & Charging
- Quality-Built® AlternatorAlternator by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built alternator. These alternators are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable...
$22.19from $17.75 - $739.62# 1450
- Bosch® StarterStarter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are...
$32.65from $26.12 - $1,156.05# 1072
- Denso® AlternatorAlternator by Denso®. Contemporary cars employ dozens of sophisticated electronic systems from bumper to bumper, placing heavy demands on the charging system. The alternator is no place to cut corners. Denso First Time Fit™...
$31.66from $25.33 - $298.05# 4663
- Optima® RedTop™ Car BatteryEnjoy the most powerful burst of cranking current for the fastest, most reliable engine starting possible. The spillproof, maintenance-free RedTop Optima battery is resistant to all of the most common causes of battery failure....
$149.36from $119.49 - $167.31# 986
- Optima® YellowTop™ Car BatteryYellowTop™ Car Battery by Optima®. YellowTop high-performance AGM batteries are truly dual-purpose batteries. They have amazing cranking power to start big, high-compression engines, and impressive cycling capacity to power items...
$195.08from $156.06 - $245.50# 985
- Quality-Built® StarterStarter by Quality-Built®. Get professional installer quality at a DIY price with a Quality Built starter. These starters are manufactured under strict QS-9000 quality guidelines, the highest quality standard achievable for...
$17.80from $14.24 - $210.89# 1452
- Bosch® AlternatorAlternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is...
$41.18from $32.94 - $646.09# 1073
- Denso® Starter MotorStarter Motor by Denso®. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured starters are subjected to a rigorous test and...
$43.74from $34.99 - $257.74# 4662
- Exide® Edge™ Flat Plate AGM Automotive BatteryEdge™ Flat Plate AGM Automotive Battery by Exide®. Exide Edge AGM batteries are designed to maximize energy capacity for today's on-the-go drivers. The Edge's lasting energy protects against battery failure, helping vehicle...
$164.78from $131.82 - $161.12# 6329
- TYC® StarterStarter by TYC®. As soon as your starter motor fails, you can feel it right away. Well, if your starter motor is damaged, you no longer have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement because TYC will give you the same quality...
$58.08from $46.46 - $121.99# 2470
- World Source One® StarterStarter by World Source One®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
$85.55from $68.44 - $224.85# 1774
- Dorman® Starter Rebuild KitStarter Rebuild Kit by Dorman®. Dorman’s Starter Motor Repair Kit is engineered for affordability and convenience. It includes everything necessary for a complete repair.
- Denso® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Denso®. Do you hear nothing but “click, click” when you turn the key? Is the BATTERY dash light on? Your vehicle is in need of engine electrical system repair, but before you waste your time and gas...
- Denso® Remanufactured StarterRemanufactured Starter by Denso®. Open Nose. 12V. 1.60kW. 2 Mounting Holes. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO remanufactured...
- Denso® StarterStarter (281-6001) by Denso®. O.E. Equivalent. Open Nose. 12V. 1.10kW. 2 Mounting Holes. The original DENSO gear-reduction starter is an industry benchmark, so rugged and powerful that it is often adapted for racing use. DENSO...
- # 4041000
- # 12206599
- # 360687
I have sent out for a replacement (Thank you reikken). Once it gets here if the new one functions like this one should have I will fix this review. I plugged it in just like the directions said. Set the voltage to 14V. This was intended to power my Hitec X4 battery charger for my Rc Helicopters and planes. Well on the first power up after about 2 mins of being powered on the little light started flashing and the protection module alarm went off. The battery charger hooked up is a 450W 15amp battery charger. This is a 45amp 1300w power supply. So I was no where near the limits (did that intentionally). Needless to say they are going to pick it up tomorrow and a new one should be here on Friday. If the new one works properly I will adjust this review, but until then I cant justify it. I was using half its load capacity and it lasted less than 5 mins. (I was actually only using 3 amps on the charger, pulling 5amps from the unit), Edit and UPDATE: So I have had this for about a year now. I use it with different work bench applications, battery chargers for drones. Its an ok unit. Not the most accurate gauges (by far) and sometimes it does over heat a little more easy than I would like. Not used for strenuous applications, and never is it pushed past 50% of its indicated abilities. But its a decent product. Don't expect commercial style use out of it. its better suited for home projects.
- Popular Starting & Charging Part Numbers
- Optima® 8073-167 - YellowTop™ Group D51R Car Battery
- World Source One® - Alternator
- Quality-Built® 13769N - New Alternator
- Quality-Built® 13739N - New Alternator
- Quality-Built® 17728N - New Starter
- Quality-Built® 17516 - Remanufactured Starter
- Quality-Built® 17516N - New Starter
- Quality-Built® 17665 - Remanufactured Starter
- Denso® 280-6000 - Remanufactured Starter