Actron Auto Scanners
Today’s vehicles are much more sophisticated than they were ten years ago. Advanced technologies have led to computer systems in your automobile to analyze its current state and automatically perform tune-ups and maintenance to keep it running in top shape. Actron diagnostic tools will definitely come in handy since they make diagnosing a problem quicker and easier, thus preventing costly repairs in future.
- Actron® - A/C Manifold Gauge SetStarting at: $105.67$105.67
- Actron® - Analog MultimeterStarting at: $21.82$21.82
- Actron® - AutoAnalyzer™Starting at: $31.31$31.31
- Actron® - AutoscannerStarting at: $137.74$137.74
- Actron® - AutoTroubleShooter™Starting at: $49.54$49.54
- Actron® - Battery/Alternator TesterStarting at: $24.27$24.27
- Actron® - Digital MultitesterStarting at: $21.82$21.82
- Actron® - Dwell/Tach/Volts AnalyzerStarting at: $31.31$31.31
- Actron® - Code ScannerStarting at: $31.55$31.55
- Actron® - Compression TesterStarting at: $22.64$22.64
- Actron® - Vacuum Pump/Brake Bleed KitStarting at: $16.96$16.96
- Actron® - Timing LightStarting at: $36.42$36.42
- Actron® - Fuel Pump Diagnostic KitStarting at: $145.76$145.76
- Actron® - Code ScannerStarting at: $31.55$31.55
- Actron® - Throttle Body Injection Fuel Pressure Tester Starting at: $42.97$42.97
- Actron® - Infrared Thermometer PROStarting at: $62.67$62.67
- Actron® - LED Circuit TesterStarting at: $12.11$12.11
- Actron® - Mini Coil Cord Circuit TesterStarting at: $12.91$12.91
- Actron® - Pocketscan Code ReaderStarting at: $59.75$59.75
- Actron® - Pocketscan PlusStarting at: $72.86$72.86
- Actron® - Stem Compression TesterStarting at: $16.96$16.96
- Actron® - U-Scan Cellular VCIStarting at: $79.42$79.42
- Actron® - Elite AutoScannerStarting at: $290.84$290.84
- Actron® - AutoScanner PlusStarting at: $239.80$239.80
- Actron® - Battery Load TesterStarting at: $42.97$42.97
- Actron® - Vacuum/Pressure Tester KitStarting at: $15.34$15.34
- Actron® - Fuel Pressure Tester KitStarting at: $29.92$29.92
- Actron® - Hard Plastic Carry CaseStarting at: $16.16$16.16
- Actron® - Soft Carry CaseStarting at: $10.48$10.48
Auto diagnostic equipment by Actron inspects and tests automobiles for all kinds of problems and determines their relevant and reliable solutions. Battery and circuit testers, electrical testers and test leads, multimeters and analyzers, pressure and vacuum testers, various scan tools and code scanners, as well as other types of diagnostic equipment are offered by the manufacturer to give today's professional technicians along with do-it-yourselfers the most accurate information to make repairs to modern vehicles fast and easy.
For over 45 years already, Actron has been providing the vehicle repair market with the utmost in diagnostic tools, electronic and mechanical testers, timing lights, and specialty tools. Nowadays Actron is a successful worship leader in R&D, designing, and product engineering. Every Actron code reader and scan tool incorporates CAN (Controller Area Network) and the patented TrueLink Technology, which guarantees any tool will link to every OBD II compliant car (1996 and newer), thus assuring the owner an accurate and fast diagnostic output – the key step to the successful auto repair.
To accurately test the condition of your car’s battery and charging systems, Actron offers an ultra-compact and heavy-duty professional grade battery tester that is perfect for checking current voltage level. The Actron test leads and circuit testers feature top quality and high visibility polyurethane leads for excellent memory retention and enhanced resistance to grease and oil. Actron remote starters make it possible for one person to crank or start engine from under the hood, whereas the Actron sensor tester combines the igniter, ignition module, and sensor testing into one device to do everything from verifying the temperature in your AC system to helping in finding an overcharge in electrical systems. Engine vacuum, cylinder compression, fuel and hydraulic brake pressure are the things that all vehicles need in order to run (and stop) smoothly. Actron's pressure and vacuum testers are especially designed to quickly diagnose vacuum-operated components, fuel delivery systems, intake and exhaust valves, head gaskets, piston rings, and perform one-person brake bleeding. Actron also offers an outstanding collection of user-friendly analog and digital multimeters, each of which is built to serve a specific need or application. Most multimeters can perform automotive-specific functions such as dwell, tach, etc., as well as tackle most household electrical projects. In addition, Actron has a vast range of timing lights that can help anyone from a serious mechanic to an occasional DIYer.
The product very nice comfortable holding during service did scan quickly? very good price for the unit very satisfied.Thank You, Dennis.
Surprisingly good quality. Solid brass pump sure beats plastic!
| Posted by Israel | (Bayamon, AA)
Love the product but wish it was like other scanners with LED readout.
I bought this case for an Actron code reader. When it arrived the first thing I noticed was the strap in the case would not adjust to the size of my reader-the Velcro portion of the straps only extended from the end of the strap about 1.5 inches back, which meant they didn't touch when the strap was adjusted to the size of the reader. To hold my reader securely, the Velcro would have to be longer to attach to each other. As is it now, the reader is essentially unsecured in the case. I could use the pocket on the other side of the case, but I use that for the manual. Aside from this (which I plan on correcting with some Velcro strips purchased at Wal Mart), the case is great! It is large enough for the reader, manual, the extended cable if you have one, plus other "stuff" you might want to include inside. Overall, a great product.
| Posted by Aaron | (Mount Washington, KY)
This scanner is the best! Highly recommended. After two visits to the Ford dealer I decided to try and save some dough by purchasing a scanner. Don't spend anymore money at the dealer! This thing can do everything and is pretty sophisticated so I would suggest you pick up the Haynes book as well. The cable is 5 feel long so you won't need an extension. 2003 Ford F-150. Bought it used after my 91 RAM rusted away.
| Posted by Gordon | (Hinesville, GA)
This is my first car code scanner and it is very easy to use. Updating was easy once I realized I had to turn off my antivirus software for the download and update. I most definitely recommend this product for car enthusiasts.
| Posted by Emilio | (Vancouver, WA)
Great product! Check codes quickly with a modest description of code. In addition, it shows various sensors data (rpm, voltage, positions, temp, load and many others) and other various on board data that would normally require you to go to a professional shop for. I bought this scanner since I was having a problem with my rear O2 sensor in one of my cars, which was consistently pulling 2 codes for that sensor. Initially i was resetting it hoping it was a glitch, since i wasn't in any mood to buy a rear O2 and lift the car to replace it. Well luckily with the scanner, I've observed that the voltages were stagnant under all conditions. Now this was strange since the voltages dictate the exhaust temperature. The front O2 was showing varying voltages under different loads. well, to make a long story short it turns out that the sensor wiring was frayed requiring an easy splice. Highly Recommend!
| Posted by Tom | (Manassas, VA)
Very well product aid if your "service engine" light ever shows. The auto detection feature as soon as you plug the scanner to your car's computer is just great! No additional set up and you are scanning for codes! My vehicle in particular didn't have the light on to begin with, but since it's required to go trough the State Emissions test every 3 months and it has almost 250 thousand miles on it, it's a great tool to have to avoid surprises and to give you peace of mind. Even if your car is running perfectly, you can use the other features to review your car's performance. I did a scan before and after a spark plugs, oil, oil filter, air filter and gas filter change and you can see immediately how they affect the values on the scanner. I haven't had the need to use the code Connect feature yet, but knowing what the trouble code means, the best possible solutions, and where the troublesome sensor or part is located in your vehicle in my opinion makes the money you spend on the scanner well worth it.
| Posted by Terry | (Spokane, WA)
Works great right out of the box! Followed with all necessary instructions for the software updates and everything worked great as well. Don't forget to download and use the latest software version from Actron web-site. I do wish the cable would disconnect from the scanner for easy storage but is OK permanently connected as well.
- Popular Actron Part Numbers
- Actron® - Fuel Pressure Tester Kit
- Actron® - Hard Plastic Carry Case
- Actron® - Vacuum/Pressure Tester Kit
- Actron® - AutoScanner Plus
- Actron® - 100 Amp Battery Load Tester
- Actron® - AutoScanner Plus with Hard Case
- Actron® - Vacuum Pump/Brake Bleed Kit
- Actron® - Professional Compression Tester
- Actron® - Inductive Timing Light
- Actron® - 20 Amp Heavy-Duty Remote Starter Switch
- Actron® - Hard Plastic Carry Case
- Actron® - 130 Amp Heavy-Duty Battery Load Tester