- ACHILLES® 22332233 Summer / Performance Tires by Achilles®. These car tires are built to support sport enthusiasts. Specially designed with asymmetrical tread patterns that deliver firm gripping and better control while speeding, braking and...$60.00 (ea)
- ACHILLES® ATR SPORTATR SPORT All Season / Eco Tires by Achilles®. These sport tires are made for sport enthusiasts who are expecting a tough performance and high traction. Giving you the ultimate experience both in dry and wet handling or even drifting.$64.00 - $101.00 (ea)
- ACHILLES® PLATINUMPLATINUM Summer / Performance Tires by Achilles®. This new tire is one of the ultimate collections that give you ultimate performance with various sizing. It gives you the ultimate driving comforts both in wet and dry handling as...$78.00 - $80.00 (ea)
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK H/TDESERT HAWK H/T Summer / Performance Tires by Achilles®. These new tires specifically developed to provide you a wow-ing looks and comfortable ride on your hard terrain journey, the Desert Hawk H/T symmetric tread patterns is...$93.00 - $126.00 (ea)
- ACHILLES® MULTIVANMULTIVAN All Season / Performance Tires by Achilles®. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the buck....$97.00 (ea)
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK A/PDESERT HAWK A/P All Season / Performance Tires by Achilles®. These premium quality tires are specifically designed to provide you the qualities of light truck passenger and a quiet experience on your SUV.$116.00 - $123.00 (ea)
- ACHILLES® DESERT HAWK XMTDESERT HAWK XMT All Season / All Terrain Tires by Achilles®. These premium quality tires are specifically designed to provide you the qualities of light truck passenger and a quiet experience on your SUV.$144.00 - $206.00 (ea)
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.