The style and quality of Ace wheels are second to none. The styling, and not only the fitments of the Ace wheels, is adapted to specific categories of vehicles. These are not wheels designed with a philosophy of "One Style Fits All". The Ace wheels are styled to fit sporty sedans, luxury SUVs, high end sedans, and so on. Some are even designed to fit specific models. Fitting Ace wheels on vehicles they are designed for makes for perfection in both fitments and styling. However, you must not let this Ace styling philosophy stop your own creativity. You are of course free to fit an Ace wheel intended for luxury vehicles to a sports car if the measurements are right and you think it looks good. New successful styles are created by breaking conventions and established patterns of thought. The Ace purpose design philosophy creates a lot of opportunity for enterprising rule-breakers to make their cars stand out and feature surprising choices of wheels that people can love or hate. Personalizing your vehicle is a very personal thing, and should be done your way or not at all.
- Specifically Designed for Performance Cars
- 1-Piece Cast Construction
- Exceed Global Quality Standards
- Wheels and Manufacturing Approved by German TUV
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.CARiD ADVANTAGE
Dedicated Wheel Experts Our in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
Guaranteed Fitment Your new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
Wheel & Tire Packages Save your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
Customization Options Whatever color you want, we can fully customize any rims in our in-house paint facility
State-of-the-Art Equipment We use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
TPMS Sensors TPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
Free Mounting & Balancing Order a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
Free Nitrogen Inflation Nitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
Free Installation Kit Your new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Innovative design and high standard defines Ace Alloy wheels. Nothing is compromised in the making of these high quality wheels and it shows. Ace Alloy has been developing, engineering, manufacturing, and distributing aluminum wheels worldwide for over a decade. The high quality wheels, the excellent customer support, and the very innovative styles have been combined to build a position for the company as a global leader in the custom wheel industry. The Ace Alloy wheels are imported from China by its American branch, Kanei Corporation, which operates out of a 100,000 sq ft warehouse and headquarters in Chino, California.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge