MATRIX Black with Machined Lip wheels by Ace®. The modern performance car is an efficiently packed powerhouse, and these wheels reflect just that. They are clean-cut power transmitters that can handle the explosiveness of those highpowered small engines and give that extra performance edge that separates the fray of performance cars from the cut-throat competitive.
The style and quality of Ace wheels are second to none. The styling, and not only the fitments of the Ace wheels, is adapted to specific categories of vehicles. These are not wheels designed with a philosophy of "One Style Fits All". The Ace wheels are styled to fit sporty sedans, luxury SUVs, high end sedans, and so on. Some are even designed to fit specific models. Fitting Ace wheels on vehicles they are designed for makes for perfection in both fitments and styling. However, you must not let this Ace styling philosophy stop your own creativity. You are of course free to fit an Ace wheel intended for luxury vehicles to a sports car if the measurements are right and you think it looks good. New successful styles are created by breaking conventions and established patterns of thought. The Ace purpose design philosophy creates a lot of opportunity for enterprising rule-breakers to make their cars stand out and feature surprising choices of wheels that people can love or hate. Personalizing your vehicle is a very personal thing, and should be done your way or not at all.
- Specifically Designed for Performance Compacts
- 1-Piece Cast Construction
- Exceed Global Quality Standards
- Wheels and Manufacturing Approved by German TUV
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made and are therefore not returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Innovative design and high standard defines Ace Alloy wheels. Nothing is compromised in the making of these high quality wheels and it shows. Ace Alloy has been developing, engineering, manufacturing, and distributing aluminum wheels worldwide for over a decade. The high quality wheels, the excellent customer support, and the very innovative styles have been combined to build a position for the company as a global leader in the custom wheel industry. The Ace Alloy wheels are imported from China by its American branch, Kanei Corporation, which operates out of a 100,000 sq ft warehouse and headquarters in Chino, California.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge