- ALPHASummer / Performancefrom $56.96 (ea)Accelera# 22178328
- ATAll Season / All Terrainfrom $89.40 (ea)Accelera# 22178371
- BETASummer / Performancefrom $45.08 (ea)Accelera# 22178331
- DELTASummer / Performancefrom $74.85 (ea)Accelera# 22178332
- ECO PLUSHSummer / Performancefrom $45.08 (ea)Accelera# 22178333
- EPSILONSummer / Performancefrom $49.08 (ea)Accelera# 22178334
- IOTASummer / Performancefrom $84.44 (ea)Accelera# 22178361
- PHISummer / Performancefrom $65.24 (ea)Accelera# 22178362
- SIGMASummer / Performancefrom $71.19 (ea)Accelera# 22178367
- PHI-RSummer / Performancefrom $84.62 (ea)Accelera# 22178366
- ZETASummer / Performancefrom $121.80 (ea)Accelera# 22178368
- ACCELERASummer / Performancefrom $46.13 (ea)Accelera# 28709653
PT Elangperdana Tyre Industry started in producing its first tire in year 1996. Accelera product range is from High Performance Passenger Car Radial Tire, Light Truck Radial Tire as well as Light Truck to Truck and Buses Conventional Tires. The Accelera tyre brand is a high perfromance tyre that has been created through leading technology procducing tyres that offer maximum speed with a great safety performance. Accelera has exported as well to over 50 countries around the world.
| Posted by Eko | (Grand Rapids, MI)
Just can not believe this tire actually pretty good for the price, had it for two year in different car and still have a long life thread, bought another four for different car, great tires.
There is a lot of information on the sidewall of a tire. Typically, you'll find UTQG ratings for treadwear, traction and temperature, the size of the tire, the load rating index number with a speed rating index, the construction type (bias or radial), the D.O.T. compliance code, and construction details. On some tires used as original equipment, you may also find a marking that indicates its OE status.