MONOBLOCK SPLIT 7 Wheels by 360 Forged®. Lightweight one-piece forged aluminum alloy custom wheels designed for racetrack applications. Custom made to individual customer order.
When you’re competing on a racetrack, there is simply no room for compromise. And one-piece forged wheels are simply the lightest and strongest way to fabricate an aluminum wheel. It’s critically important to reduce the weight of the wheel closest to the rim, to lower its flywheel effect. An ounce of mass near the rim of the wheel has more effect on acceleration and braking than ten pounds of mass in the trunk. And compression and work-hardening of the aluminum during the forging process provides the thinnest attainable section near the lip.
With plenty of airflow for brake cooling and their ultralight construction, these track-oriented wheels will allow your high-performance car to achieve its potential, whether it’s on the mean streets or on a race track.
- One-piece construction
- 6061-T6 Forged aluminum
- Custom built to order
- Billet aluminum center cap
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Based in Miami, unlike virtually every other boutique wheel manufacturer from southern California, Forged has a unique outlook on the style and direction of the custom wheel industry. In only a few short years, their reputation as one of the premier high-end wheel builders has been cemented time and time again. There unflagging attention to detail and relentless pursuit of style and function has stood them in good stead.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge