MESH 6 Generation Two Wheels by 360 Forged®. Designed to meet the highest performance and quality standards, these hand-built wheels feature an exclusive step lip with an aggressive concave center. Offered in a 3-piece forged construction, the GT Series rims are available in the widest variety of color combinations, lip sizes, widths, and offsets.
Cast wheels are by far the most common way to manufacture an alloy. And that applies not just to the aftermarket, custom alloy wheel field: by far most of the alloy wheels served up as original equipment on new cars are of cast design. If done properly and with care, it makes a very good, lightweight wheel. And it’s possible to make a high-quality cast wheel for far less cost than a forging, because the forging process requires more expensive, machinery, more time in the production process and more finishing processes to complete the wheel than casting. By gently forcing molten aluminum into the bottom of a steel mold under pressure, the foundry can produce a raw casting with no slag inclusions or porosities, both of which can leave surface flaws or weak spots. A cast wheel needs little in the way of finish machining.
Offered in several standard finishes, the 360 Forged Alloy Series is not machined to your vehicle’s specifications until your order is received. Each wheel is individually inspected for issues using a 20-point inspection process. No 360 Forged wheel leaves the facility with any problems whatsoever.
- Three-piece construction
- Step lip with concave center
- Made of 6061-T6 aluminum
- Custom built to order
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Lip size may vary depending on the size of the wheel
- All wheels are custom made for each customer and are therefore Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable
- Wheel orders cannot be cancelled after the manufacturing process has begun (usually 24 to 48 hours after order is placed)
Based in Miami, unlike virtually every other boutique wheel manufacturer from southern California, Forged has a unique outlook on the style and direction of the custom wheel industry. In only a few short years, their reputation as one of the premier high-end wheel builders has been cemented time and time again. There unflagging attention to detail and relentless pursuit of style and function has stood them in good stead.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
- There is a high risk of damage when transferring TPMS from your factory wheels to your new aftermarket wheels
- Conveniently receive a fully functional and assembled wheel & tire package without having to do any extra work or incur further costs
- Always have an extra set. Enjoy the convenience of quickly switching between your factory and custom wheels for Snow or Racing
- We have state of the art equipment to "scratch-less" mount and "road force" balance any size wheel and tire that most local shops cannot
- Oro-Tek has been engineering and manufacturing premium quality sensors since the beginning of TPMS
- Save money on installation since we install TPMS sensors at no charge
- Save money on shipping since shipping wheels and tires separately costs substantially more
- Save money on assembly since we mount and balance at no charge