2014 Chevy Impala All-Weather Mats
- WeatherTech® - All-Weather Floor MatsChevy Impala 2014, All-Weather Floor Mats by WeatherTech®. The mats have deeply sculpted channels designed to trap water, road salt, mud and sand. All-Weather Floor Mats also have anti-skid ridges to prevent shifting in your vehicle and come with...Our price: $45.00 - $54.95$45.0020% OFF
- WeatherTech® - DigitalFit™ Molded Floor LinersChevy Impala 2014, DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners by WeatherTech®. The WeatherTech® DigitalFit™ Molded Floor Liners accurately and completely line the vehicle carpet giving absolute interior protection. Digital laser measurements of...Our price: $69.95 - $109.95$69.9520% OFF
- Lloyd® - NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor MatsChevy Impala 2014, NorthRidge™ Custom Fit Floor Mats by Lloyd®. Looking to keep your vehicle neat and clean despite what the weather is doing outside? Add these great mats and get the ultimate protection along with a custom fit and...Our price: $99.90$99.9020% OFF
- Lloyd® - Clear Protector™ Floor MatsChevy Impala 2014, Clear Protector™ Floor Mats by Lloyd®. This is the perfect way of protecting the beauty of your vehicle floor covering without hiding it. The Protector Mats provide full protection without the heavy look of rubber mats and...Our price: $60.37$60.3720% OFF
- Lloyd® - Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats Chevy Impala 2014, Rubbertite™ All-Weather Protection Floor Mats by Lloyd®. The Rubbertite is an attractive, custom fitting and easily cleaned protective mat. You can even have it in Fun Colors or the traditional Black, Gray, Tan or Crystal...Our price: $89.90$89.9020% OFF
- Husky Liners® - Classic Style™ Floor LinersChevy Impala Limited 2014, Classic Style™ Floor Liners by Husky Liners®. These snugly fitting floor liners protect your vehicle floors against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. High lips keep dirt and water in place. Diamond...Our price: $85.95$85.9520% OFF
- Husky Liners® - WeatherBeater™ Floor LinersChevy Impala 2014, WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners by Husky Liners®. These snugly fitting floor liners provide perfect protection for vehicle floors against water, snow, salt, sand, mud and most chemicals. The patented thermoplastic material works...Our price: $102.95 - $128.95$102.9520% OFF
- FanMats® - Heavy Duty Vinyl MatsUniversal Heavy Duty Vinyl Mats by FanMats®. 2-Pieces Mats for 1st and 2nd Rows. Show your colors with Car Mats from FanMats, proudly displaying the logo of your favorite team, college or military branch. The FanMats make it fun to protect the...Our price: $16.48 - $38.71$16.4820% OFF
- Dee Zee® - Brite-Tread™ Front Floor MatUniversal Brite-Tread™ Front Floor Mat by Dee Zee®, Front Pair. Protect the carpeting and interior of your vehicle from muck and general wear from heeled shoes with stylish grooved rubber floor mats with polished diamond tread aluminum center...Our price: $56.33$56.3320% OFF
- Dee Zee® - Full Front Floor MatUniversal Full Front Floor Mat by Dee Zee®. This one-piece full width rubber floor mat is designed to wrap over center tunnels and provide full coverage from driver side to passenger side foot well areas. Fully protects the carpeted interior of...Our price: $47.24$47.2420% OFF
Posted by Edward H.
"These mats cover the entire floor in the back of my car and a good portion of the sides. They go right down and they don't shift when people place their feet on them to get in/out the car. You won't need floor mats with these in your car, and the lines bring a certain flavor to the vehicle. I wish they didn't cost so much ($50.00 maybe). I think it would be better, but you definitely get your money's worth."
Posted by Edward H.
"These mats are awesome. It's impossible to get them dirty to the point when they can't be cleaned, but to be on the safe side, I bought the cleaning kit. They fit my car perfect and hide a lot of nasty areas in the carpet. Now I only have to worry about the center console carpet in the front being cleaned, because they cover the entire floor almost. I think they could be a few bucks cheaper (maybe around $50.00), but you definitely get what you pay for."
Posted by Paul B.
"These mats are a perfect fit for my mom's Chevy Impala. They have a very deep design to capture a lot of rain or snow. I do wish they had some little pointy things underneath to prevent sliding, which is minor due to the great fit."
Posted by Thomas B.
"Color the rep told me would match my dark charcoal leather was a medium gray, not dark charcoal. I'm returning and will replace with the black mats."
Posted by Richard C.
"First of all, in my vehicle, they did look good and fit good. The only thing I found they were quite expensive. And if you did not have the factory clip that holds the mat in place, it would ride up and out of the pocket. In my case, the driver's mat was fine, because my car had the clip. On the passenger side, no factory clip. So, when you stepped into the car, it would ride up and having no nibs on the bottom of the mat, it will not stay in place."