2013 Toyota Tundra Lift Kits
- ReadyLIFT® - Lift KitToyota Tundra 2013, Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while retaining the factory...Our price: $149.95 - $349.95$149.95 20% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - Custom Lift KitToyota Tundra 2013, Custom Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your Truck safely, without making it steer vaguely, handle poorly, or feel top-heavy with a Custom Lift Kit from ReadyLIFT. Make room for larger tires and wheels, improve ground clearance, or...Our price: $149.95 - $315.95$149.95 20% OFF
- ARB® - Old Man Emu Suspension SystemToyota Tundra 2013, Old Man Emu Suspension System by ARB®. Old Man Emu suspension systems include carefully matched spring and shock combinations engineered to improve vehicle ride, handling and control under various loads.Our price: $8.23 - $1,183.86$8.23 20% OFF
- Hellwig® - Rear Air Spring KitToyota Tundra Base / Limited / Platinum 2013, Rear Air Spring Kit for Stock Height Body by Hellwig®. Includes: Air Springs, Brackets, Air Line, Hardware. This is an air spring helper kit designed to transfer weight off lifted leaf springs and...Our price: $359.06$359.06 20% OFF
- Hellwig® - Rear Adjustable Sway BarToyota Tundra Base / Limited / Platinum without Factory Traler Hitch 2013, Rear Adjustable Sway Bar for Stock Height Body by Hellwig®. Diameter: 1.125". Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip,...Our price: $336.63$336.63 20% OFF
- Revtek® - Lift Kit-SuspensionToyota Tundra 2013, Lift Kit-Suspension by Revtek®. Suspension Lift Kit; 2.5 in. Front/1.25 in. Rear Lift; Incl. Split Spacer System; Blocks; U-Bolts; No Shocks Reqd.Our price: $394.97$394.97 20% OFF
- Revtek® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitToyota Tundra 4WD 2013, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by Revtek®. Block Kit; 1.25 in. Lift; Incl. U-Bolts; No Shocks Reqd; Rear.Our price: $180.90$180.90 20% OFF
"I was skeptical about putting this on my Tundra, it just seemed to easy. The lift was simple to install, I would recommend this to anyone wanting more ground clearance, but not a full 6". I like how it looks and it rides really nice."
"A friend and I put this on my 2013 Tundra, and I'm very happy with how it turned out. Instructions could use some help, but since my friend had put one on before, we did fine. Well worth the money!"