Subaru WRX Sedan / Hatchback 2011-2014, Ski and Snowboard Rack by Rhino-Rack®. When you want to hit the slopes you can try to stow your skis/snowboards inside the vehicle, or use rope or bungee cords to attach them to the roof rack cross bars…or do it the safe, secure, and easy way with the Rhino-Rack Ski and Snowboard Rack. Available in 3 sizes to carry up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards, this rack features universal cross bar mounts that attach easily to virtually any cross bar, soft rubber moldings to protect skis/snowboards, easy opening and loading with gloves on, and key locking for extra security. The Ski and Snowboard Rack comes with hardware and instructions and it’s backed by a limited 5-year warranty.
- Safe, secure, transport for skis and snowboards on your roof rack
- Easy to mount and simple to use
- Designed to handle the harshest winter conditions
- Universal mount fits all cross bar types and brands including OEM
- Can also be mounted in cross bar C-Channel
- Security hardware used on mounts to prevent theft of carrier; security hex key included
- Opening/loading mechanism can be easily operated even with ski gloves on
- Soft rubber moldings prevent damage to finish on expensive skis and snowboards
- Key locking prevents theft of skis/snowboards from carriers
- Available in 3 sizes
- Smallest rack holds 2 pairs of skis or several fishing rods
- Small rack internal/external dimensions: 10”/16”
- Medium size rack holds 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards
- Medium rack internal/external dimensions: 19.7”/25.6”
- Large rack holds 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- Large rack internal/external dimensions: 27.6”/33.5”
- Comes with hardware and instructions
- Limited 5-year warranty
When the temperature drops and that deep powder is calling, you have to figure out a way to get your skis and snowboards to the slopes. You can try stuffing them inside the vehicle, which probably won’t go over well with your passengers, and then there’s the prospect of loading cold wet skis/snowboards back into your vehicle at the end of the day. Yuck! Or you can tie your gear to the roof rack cross bars with rope, tie-downs or bungee cords, and then try to undo those fasteners when they’re covered with ice and snow and your fingers are frozen. If these don’t sound like appealing transport solutions, then we suggest the Rhino-Rack Ski and Snowboard Rack. This rack is built to withstand blizzard conditions and it’s packed with all the features you could want in a ski and snowboard carrier.
To start with, this carrier is the easiest to install, featuring universal mounts. Regardless of what kind of roof rack cross bars you have, aftermarket or OEM, these mounts will fit, and you even have the option of C-Channel mounting if your bars are so configured. Security hardware is used to help deter theft of the carriers, and a security hex key is provided. Once installed, you’ll find the rack easy to use. The opening buttons are large and easy to manipulate, even with heavy ski gloves on, and when opened, you’ll find soft rubber moldings to protect your valuable skis and snowboards. And when the carriers are closed, lock them with the included keys and you won’t have to worry about your gear disappearing from your roof when you’re not looking.
The Ski and Snowboard Rack is available in 3 sizes. The smallest holds 2 pairs of skis or several fishing rods, the medium size rack holds 4 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards, and the largest holds 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. The small and medium size carriers are even compact enough that room remains on the cross bars for ski pole holders or other cargo or carriers. Each rack comes with hardware and instructions and it’s backed by a limited 5-year warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship.107.10 332.10
Brand: Rhino-Rack Part Numbers:
Rhino-Rack® offers a wide range of quality roof racks and accessories to meet any load carrying needs, whether you are a hardworking craftsman, a weekend warrior, or a serious holiday traveler. Since 1992, Rhino-Rack® has proven to be Australia's most diverse commercial roof rack company, with a range of rack systems to suit everyone from the ladder-carrying tradesman to the desert assaulting 4-wheel driver. Rhino-Rack specializes in Roof Racks, Kayak Carriers, Ski & Snowboard Carriers, Luggage Trays and Roof Boxes. Not to mention they are experts in trade solutions and offer a massive selection of ladder racks and ladder loading equipment.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)