2013 Subaru WRX Radiators
- Replace® - RadiatorSubaru WRX 2013, Radiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by...Our price: $130.98 - $139.16$130.9820% OFF
- Koyorad® - RadiatorSubaru WRX 2013, Radiator by Koyorad®, 1 Row, Plastic/Aluminum Material. When you notice that your radiator is leaking, clogged or otherwise damaged, you don't have to pay the high dealer price for a replacement any more. Designed to be identical...Our price: $122.61 - $124.18$122.6120% OFF
- Replace® - Radiator SupportSubaru WRX / WRX Limited / WRX Premium / WRX STI / WRX STI Limited 2013, Radiator Support by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow...Our price: $21.31 - $131.34$21.3120% OFF
- Replace® - Radiator Support Side PanelSubaru WRX / WRX Limited / WRX Premium / WRX STI / WRX STI Limited 2013, Radiator Support Side Panel by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes....Our price: $17.03$17.0320% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $63.93$63.9320% OFF
Posted by Dillon W.
"It was easy to install and tooks about couple hours, works great so far. Recommend to anyone who wants replace old engine driven fan to high performance electric unit. Thanks for free shipping."
Posted by Reed J.
"I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system but then decided to upgrade to 12" size. This fan runs a lot smoother and quieter. The cycle time is shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator, and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money spent."
Posted by Andy F.
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
Posted by Salvatore C.
"Fan works better than I anticipated, fit was amazing too. Easy to install in custom application. Runs quieter than the straight blade fan that I replaced."
Posted by Barrie R.
"Outstanding! My transmission was running 190 degrees plus towing my camper. Put this cooler on and it ran at 162 degrees with the a/c on all the time with driving in 90 degree heat. I am really thinking about putting another one on the engine for more cooling. Great product!"