2013 Subaru WRX Performance Parts
- AUTO REPAIR
- AUTO BODY
- 2013 Subaru WRX Air Intake Systems
- 2013 Subaru WRX Exhaust Systems
- 2013 Subaru WRX Brakes
- 2013 Subaru WRX Suspension Systems
- 2013 Subaru WRX Performance Cooling
- 2013 Subaru WRX Ignition Systems
- 2013 Subaru WRX Engine Components
- 2013 Subaru WRX Fuel Systems
- 2013 Subaru WRX Transmission & Drivetrain
- The quickest way to add performanceOne of the easiest performance upgrades you can do to your vehicle.
- It's all about the excitementProven performance. The ultimate fusion of sound & power. Head-turning style.
- Performance born on the racetrackKSport brings you the ultimate in performance and driving confidence.
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 2013 Subaru WRX with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 2013 Subaru WRX that has been waiting to be released!
- Air SuspensionSprings, Shocks & Switches
- Exhaust TipsChrome & Stainless Tips, Tail Pipes
- Lowering KitsBody Drop Kits
- Performance Brake CalipersDisc Brake Calipers & Repair Kits
- Performance Brake KitsHigh Performance & Racing Kits
- Performance Brake PadsBrake Pads, Pad Sets, Pad Shims
- Performance Brake RotorsBrake Discs & Rotors, Rotor Shims
- Performance Exhaust PipesHeader, Down & Crossover Pipes
- Performance MufflersMufflers, Resonators, Tail Pipes
- Performance Spark PlugsIndividual Plugs & Plug Sets
- Performance Transmission ShiftersKnobs, Cables, Linkages, Selectors
- Performance ValvesIntake & Exhaust Valves, Seals
- Sway BarsSway Bar Bushings & End Links
- Throttle BodiesThrottle Body Kits & Components
| Posted by David | (Manheim, PA)
BOV works and sounds awesome! It has a nice finish in the blue color. Very easy install. Just had to adjust the spring little by little, so car wouldn't stall out. Keeps turbo spooled up and ready to fly!