Subaru WRX / WRX Limited / WRX Premium / WRX STI 2011-2013, Molded Radiator Hose by Goodyear®, Use 1 per Car. Location: Upper. These Molded Radiator Hoses maintain full flow through tight bends, reduce stress on radiator connections, and ensure easy application. EPDM rubber tube and cover provide superior resistance to heat, ozone, and chemical coolants, while synthetic knit reinforcement ensures higher burst limits.
- Original equipment configuration ensures a perfect fit
- Pre-shaped to fit your vehicle
- Molded to provide full flow through tight bends, ease of installation, and to relieve stress on radiator connections
- EPDM tube and cover with Tylanar knit reinforcement
- Designed to withstand temperature from -40°F to +275°F
- Resistant to Electrochemical Degradations (ECR)
- Constructed to meet and exceed SAE J20R4, Class D1 and SAE 20R4EC, Class D1 specifications
- Not for use in fuel or oil transfer applications
Goodyear radiator hoses are designed to transfer glycol-based coolants to and from the radiator and through other components of the cooling system. This molded radiator hose is built to OE specifications and pre-shaped to follow the curves of your stock hose and precisely fit your vehicle. This hose allows for full coolant flow through the bends, less stress on connections, and ease of installation. It is manufactured from EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer), which is a synthetic rubber highly resistant to heat, ozone, and chemical coolants. Each hose is reinforced with Tylanar knit that provides burst limits exceeding SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) standards.12.03Brand: Goodyear Part Number: 66319 UPC: 037256070440
TheGoodyear trademark is used by Veyance Technologies, Inc. under license from The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. Goodyear Engineered Products is the brand name for products exclusively manufactured by Veyance Technologies, Inc. This brand has a global presence, which means more than world-class technologies. It means global reach, with more than 30 manufacturing facilities on 6 continents and presence in many market segments, including automotive, industrial, military, etc. Veyance is a new company with a rich heritage, as it has roots in 1898, the year of birth of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. Veyance is the authority on elastomer compounding and reinforcement technology with 10 centers worldwide and testing capabilities unmatched in the rubber industry.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)