Subaru WRX 2013, NOAH™ Custom Car Cover by Covercraft®. This cover is designed to provide maximum outdoor protection from acid rain, UV rays, snow, tree sap, bird droppings, dirt, and other airborne contaminants. 4 layers of non-woven fabrics feature microscopic pores that keep dirt and most water out while remaining fully breathable. Custom-shaped to your make and model with pockets for one or both side mirrors, the bottom edging features elastic for a snug fit that does not interfere with the ease of putting this cover on or taking it off.
- Sized for a custom fit on your exact make and model
- Available with fitted side mirror pockets for driver side only or both driver and passenger sides
- Finely porous construction blocks the majority of water and dust from getting in while it fully allows moisture and heat to escape
- Gray-silver color has been proven to most effectively deflect the sun’s UV rays and resist heat buildup underneath
- Noah is one of Covercraft’s best covers for outdoor use, offering the highest level of protection from acid rain, snow, tree sap, bird droppings, minor hail, dirt, and other airborne contaminants
- Top 2 layers are polypropylene and polyethylene thermoplastic polymer fibers that are extremely durable, flexible, and resistant to degrading on contact with most chemical solvents, bases, and acids
- Middle layer is a breathable film with microscopic size holes that are small enough to block dust pass-through while effectively allowing moisture and heat to escape from underneath
- Large amount of storage space required to stow when not in use
- Elastic edging surrounds all sides to create a snug fit that is just right and not too tight
- Covercraft recommends washing the cover in a commercial-sized washing machine for best results
- 4 year manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- All sales are final for this product and it is Non-returnable
If your vehicle is parked outside, the NOAH Custom Car Cover is simply the best way to keep up your vehicle’s looks and value during all four seasons. The only type of cover that will keep your car completely dry during a heavy rainstorm is a plastic one. While the upside of a plastic cover is absolutely no water gets through, the down side is absolutely no moisture vapor and heat trapped underneath can get out - causing damage to paint and other surfaces as rot and decay quickly get a foothold. While some water will permeate the NOAH Custom Car Cover during heavy rain, that is the only thing that will make it through the microscopic pores found on all four layers. Dirt, tree sap, minor hail stones, bird droppings, and other oily contaminants may land on top of the NOAH cover, but they will not make it through to your paint. The cover is washable - however CoverCraft recommends using a commercial size washing machine for the most effective results.
The NOAH cover also offers a strong level of UV protection from the sun. Not only will that prevent paint from fading, rubber from drying out, and chrome from tarnishing, it prevents damage to materials inside your car. When your vehicle is covered regularly, dashboard materials remain soft without fracturing, leather doesn’t dry out, and wood trim does not crack in multiple places due to heat expansion and contraction. Additionally, the annoying chemical haze that forms on the inside of windshields from heated plastic trim will be eliminated.
Among all of CoverCraft’s car covers, this one is their heaviest and thickest. It gives you maximum cushioning and protection from door dings if irresponsible drivers will be parking next to you on a regular basis. Being bulkier, it will require slightly more room to store, but it will also be the least likely to come loose in the wind or cause damage by fluttering against paint. Sized for a custom fit on your vehicle, elastic edging surrounding the lower perimeter on all sides helps create a snug fit that doesn’t get in the way of removing the cover when the time comes to take it off. Covercraft builds the NOAH car cover in the United States and backs it with a 4-year warranty against failure resulting from manufacturing defects.232.77 245.02
Brand: Covercraft Part Numbers:
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.Covercraft® - NOAH™ Custom Car Cover Reviews (1)
Every Customer can leave a review about our service and the product that was purchased. In order to leave your review for your new product, please follow the link in the email you receive after completing your purchase. You can rate appearance, ease of installation, price/value and product quality.Customers' rating: 4.5 OF 5APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITY(4.5)APPEARANCEEASE OF INSTALLATIONPRICE/VALUEQUALITYCOVERCRAFT® - Custom NOAH™ Car Cover| Posted by Richard C. | 2008 Subaru Impreza (Sydney, NS)
Ordered this cover from Australia through the internet from the guys in the US. Although the amount for shipping had to be increased by $40 over that quoted on the website, i don't have any complaints. The cover fits perfectly, it's doing it's job well. I live near the beach and the car is always parked outside. The NOAH cover is doing a great job of keeping the salt and rubbish from trees off the cars paint work. I put it on the car in about 20 seconds, and off in just as quick. Thus far there are no obvious scratches to the paint work but i will be keeping an eye out for this. All in all a great product, a similar priced item here would cost me over 400 bucks so well worth the money.Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Covercraft® - NOAH™ Custom Car Cover Reviews (1)All Covercraft Car Covers reviews >>