- Application specific friction formula so your vehicle stops the way it was designed to stop
- Designed to meet or exceed standards for OE braking performance
- The positive molding process utilized by OE suppliers assures consistent material density
- OE design ensures correct pad fitment in the caliper unit
- OE style shims eliminate noise associated with pad vibration
- Scorched to accelerate the break-in process
- Include OE designed hardware, where applicable
Designed to meet or even, exceed the exacting standards for OE braking performance, these Centric 100 Series brake pads are a true OE formulation, manufactured using OE materials and processes such as scorching and positive molding process. Scorching is the OE process that enhances key friction performance levels as it removes any uncured bonding agents eliminating the need for initial break-in and reducing noise caused by pad glazing. Scorching thermally conditions the pad material which yields a more consistent and higher friction level right out of the box. Scorching benefits the vehicle owner by promoting a more complete bed-in of new pads, increasing the effective stopping power from the first stop.
Using OE positive mold technology brings the benefit of consistent friction material density throughout the pad that ensures its long wear life. Featuring OE design, the pads ensure a precise fit in the caliper unit. To eliminate noise associated with pad vibration, these brake components also come with OE style shims and OE designed hardware, where applicable.38.36 40.63
Brand: Centric Part Numbers:
Founded in Southern California in 2000, Centric achieved recognition for its aftermarket and OE brake components and systems worldwide. Today the company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of brakes, big brake kits, high performance brakes, calipers, discs, rotors, pads, racing brakes, fluid, aftermarket brakes, armored vehicle brake upgrades, big brake kits (BBKs), and OEM brake systems for everyday cars, heavy-duty vehicles, and high performance cars. All Centric products are known under the StopTech, C-Tek, Centric, and PosiQuiet labels and backed by quality research and development.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)