Subaru WRX STI 2013-2014, TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Rear Brake Pads by Bendix®. With shims and chamfers included, where applicable, these pads by Bendix provide predictable, smooth, and quiet stopping power. Covered with TitaniuMetallic II blue slurry coating, these pads virtually eliminate the traditional break-in period delivering unmatched braking performance right out of the box.
- Designed to operate under high-demand conditions to meet requirements of police fleets
- Premium, fade-free friction material maintains braking control with maximum braking power even in the most intense driving conditions
- Superior braking power right from the start
- Premium semi-metallic friction formula provides smooth, confident, and quiet braking
- 100% attached shims and chamfers to maximize noise reduction
- Patented technology helps eliminate the need for traditional break-in
- Confident pedal feel and quieter braking
- Abutment kits and brake hardware are included, where applicable
With all-new semi-metallic pad formulation, 100% attached shims and chamfers included, where applicable, the TitaniuMetallic II semi-metallic brake pads provide excellent noise-free braking performance and shorter braking distances with less pedal effort. Every pad is covered with patented TitaniuMetallic™ II blue slurry coating that virtually eliminates the typical break-in period to provide you with the highest performance right out of the box. This exclusive coating wears away after approximately 50 stops while traditional pads require a break-in period of about 200 stops. Once the coating is gone, this quality Bendix semi-metallic brake pad provides miles of outstanding performance under a wide range of driving conditions. To save time and ease installation these pads include abutment kits and brake hardware, where applicable.31.28Brand: Bendix Part Number: MKD961 UPC: 018575193355 This part is compatible with 13 vehicle(s)
Bendix was founded by a determined businessman, Vincent Bendix, back in 1923. In 1924, the company introduced its first invention, the world's first four-wheel brake system. Thanks to its passion for the latest technologies and developing innovations, Bendix got off to a running start and is still at the forefront of the industry. With over 90 years of experience and sophisticated technology, the company provides brake products that are welcomed by the global vehicle manufacturers and mechanics alike. Bendix manufacturers brake lubricant, slave and clutch cylinders, cables and steel liners, drums and rotors, pads and shoes for big trucks, full size sedans, and high performance sports cars.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)