Subaru WRX 2013-2014, CQ™ Integrally Molded Ceramic Brake Pads by Bendix®. These ceramic pads are designed to meet OE vehicle specifications for fit, quality, and function while providing smooth, confident braking performance and delivering a quieter braking experience with less brake dust generation than traditional semi-metallic pads.
- Premium ceramic formulas for confident, predictable, virtually noise-free braking
- 100% percent attached shims and chamfers to maximize noise reduction
- Less dust than traditional semi-metallic pads for improved wheel appearance
- Less rotor wear for extended rotor wear life
- Ceramic formula offering both smooth, confident braking performance and value
- Includes abutment kits and all necessary brake hardware to reduce installation time
- Sold as a set for two wheels
Bendix CQ brake pads deliver smooth, confident, braking performance with less unsightly dust generation at an affordable price. The premium ceramic formulation produces a braking experience that is significantly quieter and gentler to rotors than comparable semi-metallic brake pads. In addition to the advanced friction formulation, Bendix CQ pads integrate a robust shim that includes two layers of rubber surrounding a steel core - and chamfers on both the front and rear pads to further reduce any potential brake noise and provide smooth driving. These pads by Bendix are widely-used and have built a reputation for delivering excellent quality and long-lasting reliability on all types of vehicles. The pads come with abutment kits and brake hardware required by the OE design.
Bendix was founded by a determined businessman, Vincent Bendix, back in 1923. In 1924, the company introduced its first invention, the world's first four-wheel brake system. Thanks to its passion for the latest technologies and developing innovations, Bendix got off to a running start and is still at the forefront of the industry. With over 90 years of experience and sophisticated technology, the company provides brake products that are welcomed by the global vehicle manufacturers and mechanics alike. Bendix manufacturers brake lubricant, slave and clutch cylinders, cables and steel liners, drums and rotors, pads and shoes for big trucks, full size sedans, and high performance sports cars.