2013 Nissan Xterra Lift Kits
- Daystar® ComfortRide™ Lift KitNissan Xterra 2013, ComfortRide™ Lift Kit by Daystar®. Whether you want to raise just the front of your truck to offset a slant-nose factory design or bring both the front and rear up equally, Daystar offers durable polyurethane...Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contactLonger U-bolt shackles and add-a-leafs may be included to raise height for applicable vehicles with leaf springs
$149.94from $119.95 - $159.95# 4291323
- ReadyLIFT® MLS Rear Lift KitNissan Xterra 2013, MLS Rear Lift Kit with 1.5" Body Lift by ReadyLIFT®. Install Time: 0.5-1 hour. Includes: (2) short length universal add-a-Ieaf rear leaf springs with new center pins. Designed to work with most compact and...
- Revtek® Lift Kit-SuspensionNissan Xterra PRO-4X / S / X 4WD (Four-Wheel Drive) 2013, Lift Kit-Suspension by Revtek®.
$237.34from $189.87 - $328.75# 14187571
- Bilstein® 5100 Series ShocksNissan Xterra 2013, 5100 Series Shocks by Bilstein®. 1 per Pack. Zinc Plated. Design: 46mm Monotube. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are designed specifically to help your lifted truck, Jeep or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride...Individually engineered for a wide array of specific vehicles and lift combinationsMonotube gas pressure technology
$88.85from $71.08 - $88.70# 40509471
- ReadyLIFT® Lift KitNissan Xterra 2013, Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while...
$11.19from $8.95 - $329.95# 54735013
- 2013 Nissan Xterra Models
- 2013 Nissan Xterra PRO-4X Performance Lift Kits
- 2013 Nissan Xterra S Performance Lift Kits
- 2013 Nissan Xterra X Performance Lift Kits
2013 Nissan Xterra Lift Kits Reviews
Average rating: 4 - 1 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2013 Nissan Xterra | Posted by Scott | (Binghamton, NY)
The package was very slick. Nice quality steel and very simple to install. I will be shopping at this site again.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review: