Nissan Pathfinder 2005-2014, Raceway™ Platform Trunk Mount Bike Rack by Thule®. Recommended Fit Dial Setting: 11. Carries up to 2 bikes. This unique bike rack features a revolutionary platform that makes bike loading super-fast and easy. Just place the bike's wheels in the adjustable trays; the bike is secured at the trays and at the frame. The Raceway Platform rack is easy to install, lockable, and folds up flat for convenient storage.
- Convenient tray mount design makes bike loading easier than any other trunk mount rack
- Carries up to 2 bikes
- Ratcheting cables with locks provide maximum vehicle attachment security
- Patented FitDial™ applies just the right amount of tension to cables to safely secure rack
- Molded rubber pads provide a firm hold but also protect the vehicle's finish
- Bike is secured at the wheels in the trays and by the adjustable frame clamps
- Attachment at wheels and frame keeps bikes separated and secure for ultimate stability
- Trays adjust to fit all size bicycles
- Lockable bike clamps secure bike to carrier (locks included)
- When not in use, wheel tray can be secured in up position with bike arm clamp
- Rack folds up flat for convenient storage
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Place top clips in the gap at the front edge of the top of the trunk, hatch or door
- Place lower clips in the bottom edge of trunk or hatch
- Rear wiper can not be used when carrier is mounted
- Lower arm of carrier should be positioned on upper tier of bumper
A rear mounted bike rack makes bike loading much easier than a roof rack, but with the revolutionary Raceway Platform, Thule has made bike loading virtually effortless. Platforms used to be exclusive to hitch racks, but now Thule has incorporated this desirable feature into a trunk/hatch mount rack. The platform features adjustable trays that can accommodate any size bicycle. You just lift the bike a short distance, placing the wheels in the trays, secure the frame with the arm clamp and secure the wheels to the trays with the included wheel straps, and you're ready to go.
The Raceway Platform Bike Rack can be secured to trunks or hatches quickly and easily with the ratcheting cables. The molded rubber pads and cable covers protect the vehicle's finish at the points of attachment. Turning the patented FitDial to adjust the cables applies just the right amount of tension to ensure a secure hold. The Raceway Platform can hold 2 bikes, with each well separated by the adjustable frame clamps to prevent damage. Both the rack and the bikes are lockable. The rack locks to the vehicle at the FitDial and the bikes lock to the rack at the frame clamp.
When you're not carrying bikes, the platform/tray can be folded up and secured in the up position with the shorter bike arm clamp, making parking easier. And when the Raceway Platform is removed from the vehicle, it can be folded flat for convenient storage. The Raceway Platform Trunk Bike Rack comes with everything necessary for installation, including detailed instructions. The limited lifetime warranty applies to the original purchaser of the product, and warrants the product against manufacturer's defects in materials or workmanship.323.95Brand: Thule Part Number: 9003 UPC: 091021900394
Thule® designs and manufactures products for outdoor enthusiasts, athletes, and those that lead an active lifestyle. They specialize in developing and marketing cargo transportation solutions so these people can bring their gear with them wherever they go, whatever they drive. Thule was founded in Sweden in 1942, and built their first roof rack system in the 1960s. Today Thule leads the market with innovative products for transporting, bicycles, watercraft, snowsport equipment and other gear on the roof, with the trailer hitch, on the trunk or hatch, or in the pickup bed. Thule manufactures the strongest, most durable and longest lasting load carrying systems on the market, and backs their products with a lifetime warranty. Over 80% of Thule products sold in North America are made in USA, and Thule employs over 1,000 American workers.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)