2013 Lexus LS Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- EBC® - 3GD Series Dimpled and Slotted Sport RotorsLexus LS 2013, 3GD Series Gold Dimpled and Slotted Sport Rotors by EBC®. These replacement rotors feature both slots and drilled dimples to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...Our price: $216.42 - $447.90$216.42 20% OFF
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted RotorsLexus LS 2013, USR Series Sport Slotted Rotors by EBC®. These replacement brake rotors feature multiple slots in a narrow, more angled pattern to create a quieter running surface with a superior level of cooling. Vented center provides even...Our price: $196.32 - $398.34$196.32 20% OFF
- EBC® - UPR Series Premium OE Replacement RotorLexus LS 2013, UPR Series Premium OE Replacement Rotor by EBC®. This replacement brake rotor is sized and shaped to OE factory dimensions with the strictest quality controls and machined to be within extremely tight tolerances of less than 0.05...Our price: $74.61 - $306.00$74.61 20% OFF
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsLexus LS600h 2013, Drilled and Slotted Rear Rotors by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rear rotors that feature both slots and drilled holes to provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving,...Our price: $268.51$268.51 20% OFF
- EBC® - Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsLexus LS 2013, Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and...Our price: $76.57 - $398.34$76.57 20% OFF
- EBC® - Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake PadsLexus LS460 Sport 4.6L 2013, Yellowstuff 4000 "R" Series Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber...Our price: $204.48 - $306.00$204.48 20% OFF
- EBC® - Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsLexus LS 2013, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...Our price: $87.67 - $447.90$87.67 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Integral Reservoir Compact Master CylinderIntegral Reservoir Compact Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This popular lightweight, compact design is used for clutch and small master cylinder requirements and is well known for its dependability. It incorporates an improved plastic screw-on filler...Our price: $49.94$49.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Combination Remote Aluminium Master CylinderCombination Remote Aluminium Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Combination Remote Master Cylinders offer six different bore sizes and four different installation configurations that are available with this master cylinder kit. Precision machined from...Our price: $20.76 - $66.60$20.76 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderCompact Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Compact Combination Master Cylinders have been designed for limited space applications requiring the output capacity of a full size master cylinder. The ultra short 3.37”compact body provides...Our price: $23.54 - $79.58$23.54 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Resevoir Master CylinderCompact Remote Resevoir Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Remote Reservoir Compact Master Cylinders are the perfect solution for club sport racers, small open wheel cars, or any other custom application where there is limited space for the master...Our price: $47.94 - $64.76$47.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderHigh-Volume Aluminum Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood High-Volume Aluminum Master feature high pressure die-cast bodies from high-grade aluminum. Wilwood. High-Volume Master Cylinders have the highest fluid capacity of any integral reservoir...Our price: $24.93 - $49.99$24.93 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Remote Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. This tandem master cylinder has a bore size of 1” and features remote or direct mount reservoirs.Our price: $29.94 - $121.95$29.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderAluminum Tandem Master Cylinder by Wilwood®. Wilwood’s Tandem Aluminum Master Cylinder is available in 3 bore sizes, 7/8” , 1” and 1.125”; and 3 finishes, plain, ball burnished and black e-coat. They’re designed to fit most mounting flanges, and...Our price: $199.95 - $269.95$199.95 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveShutoff Valve by Wilwood®. This valve is used as a brake shut-off. When energized, the valve will block pressure from reaching the caliper. The valve does not prevent fluid from returning to the master cylinder. This eliminates the possibility of...Our price: $132.64$132.64 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Proportioning ValveProportioning Valve by Wilwood®. Proportioning valves are normally installed in the rear fluid line to prevent the rear wheels from locking before the front wheels, or to give a driver the ability to make fine adjustments in front to rear bias...Our price: $41.94 - $99.90$41.94 20% OFF
- Wilwood® - Residual Pressure ValveResidual Pressure Valve by Wilwood®. These in-line pressure valves retain a minimum brake line pressure to help eliminate excessive pedal travel in both disc and drum brake systems. The two pound valve is used in disc brake applications where the...Our price: $17.94 - $54.94$17.94 20% OFF
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveUniversal Adjustable Prop Valve by BAER®. Install one of Baer's adjustable proportioning valves on your braking system and change the split of braking power to the front and to the rear by up to 57 percent with a turn of a knob. Aluminum...Our price: $49.95$49.95 20% OFF
"Initially, I was surprised when I received the order. Thought I got the wrong item, as they didn't look like the picture. But the description of the product is spot-on. Got over the seemingly misleading appearance right away and installed them with a new set of red stuff pads. Both products work very well together. Both products seated in together within a few hundred miles and work fantastic. In fact, I didn't think my ride had the capacity to stop that seems to go beyond the rules of physics. Time will tell if they stand up. Fairly expensive, so I have to trust that I am getting what I paid for."
"I have done a few brake pad replacements over the years. Right from the box, the quality is evident. I really like the seat-in surface on these pads that conditioned the new rotors that were also installed. Only had these installed for a few weeks, both pad and rotors have worked in together nicely. Braking improvement capability is nothing short of shocking."
"EBC rotor brakes cambien la foto que escogi porque no es lo q uno compra."
"Tienen que cambiar la foto, en todo lo demĂˇs muy bien."