2013 Jeep Wrangler Chrome Gas Caps
- PutcoŽ - Chrome Fuel Tank Door CoverJeep Wrangler 2013, Chrome Fuel Tank Door Cover by PutcoŽ. High grade ABS plastic ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the pre-applied...Our price: $60.05$60.05 20% OFF
- SAAŽ - Gas Cap Cover RingJeep Wrangler 4 Door 2013, Gas Cap Cover by SAAŽ. Complete your vehicle trim styling with nifty SS gas cap covers that look like chrome. Laser cut for precise fit. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $27.60$27.60 20% OFF
- Rugged RidgeŽ - Gas Cap CoversJeep Wrangler 2013, Gas Cap Covers by Rugged RidgeŽ. Personalize and customize your Jeep with attractive chrome, stainless steel or black trim parts from Rugged Ridge. Trim parts that shine or are in a contrasting color will make your Jeep stand...Our price: $54.99 - $69.99$54.99 20% OFF
- AMIŽ - Race Style Billet Fuel DoorJeep Wrangler JK 2013, Race Style Billet Fuel Door by AMIŽ. Package contains 1 Item. 8-1/4" Ring O.D., 5-1/8" Door O.D. Most car manufacturers try to make the refueling door blend in, as if it werent there. AMI has a better idea: how about a...Our price: $79.92 - $114.37$79.92 20% OFF
- Rugged RidgeŽ - Chrome Fuel Filler Accent TrimJeep Wrangler 2013, Chrome Fuel Filler Accent Trim by Rugged RidgeŽ. Personalize your Jeep and brighten up the exterior at the same time, with high quality chrome exterior accessories from Rugged Ridge. They install easily with automotive grade...Our price: $64.99$64.99 20% OFF
- RampageŽ - Fuel Filler DoorJeep Wrangler 2013, Fuel Filler Door by Rampage. Billet Style Fuel Door Cover.Our price: $69.57 - $77.97$69.57 20% OFF
"It was a pretty installation. I did have to add super glue to the bottom part that opens the door...just wouldn't stick on that part even after I cleaned it very well. I gave the Jeep just amount of bling."
"It was supposed to be easy an installation if you followed the directions. I finally figured out that the 3M tape wasn't added to the back of the tail light cover. I went to the nearest store and bought some 3M tape and added it myself. Once I did that, the installation was easy. It really looks good so I'm glad I did buy them."