2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Side Steps
- Aries® - 3" Round Side BarsHyundai Santa Fe Sport / Sport 2.0T 2013, 3" Round Side Bars by Aries®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit...Our price: $112.00 - $153.44$112.0020% OFF
- Romik® - 3" Max Bar Round Side Steps
Romik®Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2013, 3" Max Bar Round Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your vehicle while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s Max Bar Side Steps. Standard step pads on all...Our price: $368.50 - $528.00$368.5020% OFF
- SteelCraft® - 3" Round Side BarsHyundai Santa Fe Sport 2013, 3" Round Side Bars by SteelCraft®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe...Our price: $99.68 - $144.48$99.6820% OFF
- Black Horse® - 3" Round Side StepsHyundai Santa Fe 2013, 3" Round Side Steps by Black Horse Off Road®, 1 Pair. These fantastic accessories give you a bit more convenience, offering easier getting in and out of the vehicle as well as hassle-free access to the roof. Constructed of...Our price: $200.00 - $320.00$200.0020% OFF
- Romik® - Running Board Side StepsRomik®Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2013, Running Board Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add style to your truck while making it safer and easier to climb into with Romik’s Running Board Side Steps. Standard step pads add visual appeal and maximize foot grip....Our price: $456.50 - $522.50$456.5020% OFF
- EGR® - Integrated Running BoardsHyundai Santa Fe 2013, Side Steps by EGR®. These are designed to let you easily climb into your vehicle's cab, saving you from awkward struggling. The side steps are built sturdy for sure footing and designed to coordinate with your car's accents...Our price: $425.26$425.2620% OFF
Posted by Rodger C.
"The installation instructions were a little vague, but overall process was good."
Posted by Gomatie R.
"Excellent price, I am happy with the product and the level of customer service this company provide."
Posted by D Michael C.
"They look great with the dark blue paint the car has "
Posted by Donald I R.
"This kit was ordered to install on a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe vehicle. While the kit is well packed, all the hardware, nuts, bolts, washers of different sizes all come mixed together and the installation instructions are all pictures - no words, making figuring out the installation most difficult. One of the parts, bolt welded to a piece of flat metal is too long to insert in holes on driver and passenger side of vehicle. Flat metal to which bolt is welded had to be cut 1/2 inch to allow it to be inserted in the hole. Apparently the 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe has less room above the hole inside the frame to allow insertion of that piece without making it shorter by 1/2 inch. Figuring out what goes where to get the mounting brackets for the Running Boards installed, takes a little figuring out from just pictures which the installation instructions are. The 2 inch extender brackets are a must to order and use with this type vehicle to get adequate space to step on the running boards. Product looks good on the vehicle and I am well satisfied."
Posted by Scott M.
"Looks great and my wife loves it as it is easier for her to get into the SUV. The one issue I found was the quality of the hardware (was lacking). The bolts that are welded to a flat metal plate were weakened with the welding and two out of the four snapped with little more than finger tight tourque. I had to make my own in order to secure the side steps to the frame. Other than that it is a great product."