2013 Honda Ridgeline Tonneau Covers
- Access® - Original Roll-Up Tonneau CoverHonda Ridgeline 5' Box 2013, Original Roll-Up Tonneau Cover by Access®. This Original and still best selling Standard Profile Cover is a high quality cover with a patented slide mechanism, patented AutoLatch locking system and premium storage...Our price: $481.10$481.1020% OFF
- BAK® - BakFlip Folding Tonneau CoverHonda Ridgeline 2013, BakFlip Folding Tonneau Cover by BAK®. The BakFlip Folding Tonneau Cover core is laminated from impact resistant, fiber reinforced, expandable polystyrene with a surface in aluminum or fiberglass. The patented rubber hinges...Our price: $789.00 - $1,029.76$789.0020% OFF
- Roll-N-Lock® - M-Series™ Retractable Tonneau CoverHonda Ridgeline 4.5' Bed 2013, M-Series™ Retractable Tonneau Cover by Roll-N-Lock®. A thick vinyl cover backed with a solid frame made up of individual aluminum slats provides the versatility of a roll-up soft cover with a hard shell that is...Our price: $1,299.00$1,299.0020% OFF
- TruXedo® - Roll-Up Tonneau CoverHonda Ridgeline 2013, Roll-Up Tonneau Cover by TruXedo®. TruXedo rollup covers are unbeatable in the one area truck owners value most: getting a lot of bang for the buck. The TruXedo rollups are affordable, practical and good looking. The...Our price: $514.00 - $587.00$514.0020% OFF
- Extang® - Tri-Fold Tonneau CoverHonda Ridgeline 5' Bed Fleetside 2013, Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover by Extang®. Take truck usability to a new level with these tri-fold tonneau covers that are designed for easy access, ultimate security, and impenetrable protection from the elements....Our price: $467.62 - $862.11$467.6220% OFF
- Retrax® - Retractable Tonneau CoverHonda Ridgeline RT / RTL / RTS / Sport 60.0" Bed Standard Side Bed 2013, Tonneau Cover by Retrax®. This cover is as tough as one-piece hard covers and as flexible as roll-ups. This retractable tonneau cover features multiple louver pieces that...Our price: $1,222.61 - $2,473.03$1,222.6120% OFF
- AutoLoc® - Bolt In Power Tonneau Cover OpenerUniversal Bolt In Power Tonneau Cover Opener by AutoLoc®. This kit is available with one or two electric power actuators that automatically open and close any 1-piece hard tonneau cover. Actuators bolt on in place of original support struts –...Our price: $299.00 - $999.00$299.0020% OFF
- Access® - Cover Care Vinyl Cleaner & UV ProtectantCover Care Vinyl Cleaner & UV Protectant by Access®. It is a water-based spray cleaner that conditions, cleans, and protects your roll-up cover. Cover Care Vinyl Cleaner & UV Protectant leaves no oily mess and no destructive silicone and can be...Our price: $14.99 - $119.40$14.9920% OFF
- Extang® - Tonno™ TonicUniversal Tonno™ Tonic by Extang®, 8 oz. (237 mm) Bottle. With this protection spray, it is really easy to keep your new Extang tonneau cover looking like new over the years. Specifically formulated for vinyl truck bed covers, it easily cleans...Our price: $8.18$8.1820% OFF
- TonnoPro® - ProClean Tonneau Cover CleanerProClean Tonneau Cover Cleaner by TonnoPro®. Don’t use the wrong cleaner on your TonnoPro vinyl when you can use ProClean Tonneau Cover Cleaner specially formulated for your tonneau cover by the engineers that built it. It effectively removes...Our price: $16.95$16.9520% OFF
- TruXedo® - Pro-TeX™ Soft Tonneau Protectant SprayPro-TeX™ Soft Tonneau Protectant Spray by TruXedo®. With ProTeX Protectant Spray it is really easy to keep your new tonneau cover looking like new over the years. It cleans, conditions and protects. And it works great on tires, dash, trim and...Our price: $24.99$24.9920% OFF
- Pace Edwards® - Tonneau Cover RailHonda Ridgeline 2013, Tonneau Cover Rail by Pace Edwards®. Black.Our price: $284.94 - $321.39$284.9420% OFF
- Pace Edwards® - Tonneau Cover CanisterHonda Ridgeline 2013, Tonneau Cover Canister by Pace Edwards®. Tonneau Cover Canister; Black; Requires Rails Sold Separately.Our price: $771.89 - $1,530.80$771.8920% OFF
2013 Honda Ridgeline
Posted by Bobby L.
Posted by Bobby L.
"I was able to install the bed cover in 30 minutes. It looks great, only con is water flows thru a drain tube and is supposed to go out the bed drain. In a heavy rain, the bed gets wet."