2013 Honda Ridgeline Side Steps
- Tuff-Bar® - 3" Round Step BarsHonda Ridgeline 2013, 3" Round Step Bars, Cab Section by Tuff-Bar®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and step up in style with a set of new step bars from Tuff-Bar. Choose between polished stainless steel and mild steel that is powder coated in black for...Our price: $122.90 - $163.09$122.90 20% OFF
- Westin® - 4" Oval Tube Step BarsHonda Ridgeline Crew Cab 2013, 4" Oval Tube Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The 4" Oval Tube Nerf Step Bars are available in universal lengths. These bars are mounted using a cradle technique and require a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold...Our price: $160.31 - $290.21$160.31 20% OFF
- Westin® - 3" E-Series Round Step BarsHonda Ridgeline Crew Cab 2013, 3" E-Series Round Single Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. Stop climbing and jumping! Take an hour to install the latest generation of the famous Westin Step Bars, and make your vehicle more stylish and practical. It...Our price: $158.13 - $233.27$158.13 20% OFF
- Westin® - 3" Signature Series Round Step BarsHonda Ridgeline Crew Cab 2013, 3" Signature Series Round Dual Step Bars by Westin®, 1 Pair. The Signature Series Step Bars are designed with usability and value for money in focus. They are made in galvanized mild steel with a chrome or black...Our price: $218.47 - $346.95$218.47 20% OFF
- Romik® - 3" Max Bar Round Side StepsHonda Ridgeline 2013, 3" Max Bar Round Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add a custom look and value to your vehicle while providing the highest ease of entry and exit for occupants with Romik’s Max Bar Side Steps. Standard step pads on all bars add...Our price: $368.50 - $528.00$368.50 20% OFF
- Go Rhino® - 3" 4000 Series Round Side StepsHonda Ridgeline 2013, 3" 4000 Series Round Side Steps by Go Rhino®, 1 Pair. These Side Steps offer ease of entry and exit, combined with great looks and real protection against dings and dents. The Sumatra 4000 Side Steps are specifically designed...Our price: $161.90 - $223.73$161.90 20% OFF
- SteelCraft® - 3" Round Side BarsHonda Ridgeline 2013, 3" Round Side Bars by SteelCraft®, 1 Pair. The Side Bars complement the style of compact and mid-size SUVs, CUVs and trucks. The bars feature custom no-slip step pads for sure footing, making entry and exit very safe and...Our price: $128.16 - $185.76$128.16 20% OFF
- Black Horse® - 3" Round Side StepsHonda Ridgeline 2013, 3" Round Side Steps by Black Horse Off Road®, 1 Pair. These fantastic accessories give you a bit more convenience, offering easier getting in and out of the vehicle as well as hassle-free access to the roof. Constructed of...Our price: $200.00 - $320.00$200.00 20% OFF
- Romik® - Running Board Side StepsHonda Ridgeline 2013, Running Board Side Steps by Romik®, 1 Pair. Add style to your truck while making it safer and easier to climb into with Romik’s Running Board Side Steps. Standard step pads add visual appeal and maximize foot grip. Available...Our price: $438.90 - $506.00$438.90 20% OFF
"Directions were very limited. Passenger side fit great. Driver's side was not drilled properly and resulted in the rear support hole not aligning properly. I was able to connect the two bolts in the front and mid supports but could only use one bolt in the rear support (not two). "
"The product arrived quickly, and packaged well, even color coded. Put brackets on first loosely, then add bar. The style it adds to your car gives you a stock look. I am so happy, now my wife can ride in my truck without having to jump. Thanks, CARiD, very happy."
"Now that the side rails have been installed, they look fantastic! There was however a problem with the installation procedure, not for me personally as I had the equipment to make them work. The side rail brackets did not bolt up perfectly to the 2012 Honda Ridgeline, one bracket needed to be re-formed to fit the truck chassis, two pre-drilled holes in the brackets needed to be "elongated" to fit my truck, and the washer's supplied were "too small" for the holes - I supplied my own. Over all, the Romik 3" Black Bar Side Steps are a good quality product and good value. "
"The only issue we had was two of the four bolts we used to connect the extender locked up partway on and we couldn't get them back off without taking an electric saw to them and cutting them off. Replaced with bolts we had lying around and good to go from there. If those hadn't locked up on us, would been a super fast installation and all 5 stars. Probably an outlier, but it is what it is. "
"Great product at a great price. I did not install it myself, however, the company put them during 30 minutes, and they said they were a great product!"