2013 Ford F-350 Lift Kits
- Bilstein® - 5100 Series BTS Front Lift KitFord F-350 Super Duty 2013, 5100 Series BTS Front Lift Kit with 2" Body Lift by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN 5100 Series Ride Height Adjustable Shock Absorbers are designed for front coilover style pickup and SUV suspensions. With the use of multiple...Our price: $296.41$296.4120% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - Lift KitFord F-350 Super Duty 4WD 2013, Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while...Our price: $139.95 - $799.95$139.9520% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - Lift KitFord F-350 Super Duty 4WD 2013, Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while...Our price: $179.95 - $799.95$179.9520% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - Custom Lift KitFord F-350 Super Duty 4WD 2013, Custom Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your Truck safely, without making it steer vaguely, handle poorly, or feel top-heavy with a Custom Lift Kit from ReadyLIFT. Make room for larger tires and wheels, improve ground...Our price: $179.95 - $429.95$179.9520% OFF
- RBP® - Lift KitFord F-350 4 Wheel Drive 2013, Lift Kit by RBP®. The RBP Lift Suspension Kit is a quality kit that raises the truck without sacrificing the ride and driveability. Factory suspension settings are preserved, as is the steering geometry. Cheaper...Our price: $1,285.33$1,285.3320% OFF
- RBP® - Lift KitFord F-350 4 Wheel Drive with Rear Leafs 2013, Lift Kit by RBP®. The RBP Lift Suspension Kit is a quality kit that raises the truck without sacrificing the ride and driveability. Factory suspension settings are preserved, as is the steering...Our price: $2,093.32$2,093.3220% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - 1.0"Universal ADD-A-LEAF for single pin applications with 1.0" - 1.5" body lift by ReadyLIFT®. This universal auxiliary leaf spring will add between 3/4” and 1.5” ride height to the rear of your mid-sized pickup. The kit includes one pair of...Our price: $99.95$99.9520% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitFord F-350 4WD 2013, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by Tuff Country®. Axle Lift Blocks Kit; Incl. U-Bolts; Designed To Replace Factory Block; Rear.Our price: $73.64 - $107.13$73.6420% OFF
- Fabtech® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord F-350 4WD 2013, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.Our price: $693.55 - $5,354.26$693.5520% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord F-350 4WD 2013, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit.Our price: $166.77 - $681.74$166.7720% OFF
- Rancho® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord F-350 Diesel 2013, Lift Kit-Suspension by Rancho®. Primary Suspension System; 4 in. Lift; Sport; Incl. Pitman Arm; Track Bar/Radius Arm Drop Brackets; Compatible w/37 in. Tires.Our price: $399.20$399.2020% OFF
- ProRYDE® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitFord F-350 Super Duty King Ranch / Lariat / XL / XLT 4WD Standard Side Bed with Rear Leaf Spring 2013, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by ProRYDE®. SuperBlok 3 In 1 Block Kit; Incl. Intrlckng 3-in-1 Cast Iron Rr Blocks; Stamped Rcvr U-Plates...Our price: $169.00$169.0020% OFF
- ProRYDE® - Suspension Front Leveling KitFord F-350 4WD 2013, Suspension Front Leveling Kit by ProRYDE®. LIFTmachine Upper Strut Front Lift/Leveling Kit; w/Adjustable Strut/Spring Plate; Install Time 2.2 Hours; 2 - 2.5 in. Multi-Adjustable Kit; Adjust Prior To Install.Our price: $229.00$229.0020% OFF
Posted by Jason W.
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
Posted by Mitchell M.
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
Posted by Cory C.
"This kit provided me with exactly the amount of lift I wanted. It was easy to install. In fact, it is much easier to install than the enclosed directions indicated. "
Posted by Max L.
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
Posted by Evan P.
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."