2013 Ford F-350 Lift Kits
- ReadyLIFT® - Off Road SuspensionFord F-350 Super Duty 4WD 2013, Off Road Suspension by ReadyLIFT®. Install an Off Road Suspension Series 5” Lift Kit and gain room for big tires and plenty of extra ground clearance.Our price: $409.95 - $3,329.95$409.95 20% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - Lift KitFord F-350 Super Duty 4WD 2013, Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while retaining...Our price: $139.95 - $799.95$139.95 20% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - Lift KitFord F-350 Super Duty 4WD 2013, Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your vehicle - whether it’s just a mild leveling kit or a full-on 5” lift - with a ReadyLIFT Lift kit. From mild to wild, ReadyLIFT has a kit for your truck that lifts it while retaining...Our price: $179.95 - $799.95$179.95 20% OFF
- ReadyLIFT® - Custom Lift KitFord F-350 Super Duty 4WD 2013, Custom Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT®. Lift your Truck safely, without making it steer vaguely, handle poorly, or feel top-heavy with a Custom Lift Kit from ReadyLIFT. Make room for larger tires and wheels, improve ground...Our price: $179.95 - $429.95$179.95 20% OFF
- Hellwig® - Sway BarsFord F-350 Super Duty 2013, Sway Bars by Hellwig®. Each application effectively reduces side-to-side body roll around turns, enhances tire grip, and optimizes vehicle stability at higher speeds. Balanced for neutral steering and precise turn-in...Our price: $200.80 - $350.12$200.80 20% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitFord F-350 4WD 2013, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by Tuff Country®. Axle Lift Blocks Kit; Incl. U-Bolts; Designed To Replace Factory Block; Rear.Our price: $105.20 - $137.74$105.20 20% OFF
- Fabtech® - Lift Kit-Suspension w/ShockFord F-350 4WD 2013, Lift Kit-Suspension w/Shock by Fabtech®.Our price: $952.68 - $7,354.76$952.68 20% OFF
- Revtek® - Lift Kit-Suspension FrontFord F-350 4WD 2013, Lift Kit-Suspension Front by Revtek®. 1 in. Front Spacer Kit; 1 in. Lift; Incl. Coil Spacers; Hardware.Our price: $61.35$61.35 20% OFF
- Tuff Country® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord F-350 4WD 2013, Lift Kit-Suspension by Tuff Country®. Lift Kit.Our price: $214.41 - $876.53$214.41 20% OFF
- Rancho® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord F-350 Diesel 2013, Lift Kit-Suspension by Rancho®. Primary Suspension System; 4 in. Lift; Sport; Incl. Pitman Arm; Track Bar/Radius Arm Drop Brackets; Compatible w/37 in. Tires.Our price: $399.20$399.20 20% OFF
- Revtek® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord F-350 4WD 2013, Lift Kit-Suspension by Revtek®. Suspension Lift Kit; Incl. Coil Springs.Our price: $1,061.06 - $1,574.51$1,061.06 20% OFF
- Skyjacker® - Lift Kit-SuspensionFord F-350 Diesel 4WD 2013, Lift Kit-Suspension by Skyjacker®. Suspension Lift Kit.Our price: $290.87 - $1,956.60$290.87 20% OFF
- ProRYDE® - Suspension Block and U-Bolt KitFord F-350 Super Duty King Ranch / Lariat / XL / XLT 4WD Standard Side Bed with Rear Leaf Spring 2013, Suspension Block and U-Bolt Kit by ProRYDE®. SuperBlok 3 In 1 Block Kit; Incl. Intrlckng 3-in-1 Cast Iron Rr Blocks; Stamped Rcvr U-Plates...Our price: $169.00$169.00 20% OFF
"Great ride, noticeable adjustability. Front was a little harder to install."
"Installed these in my 2000 Crown Vic. The bags came with O-ring kit. I watched some YouTube videos on how to do this. Pretty straightforward. However, none of the videos were for replacing. The videos were for conversion to ghetto springs. Two things are very difficult - seating the air springs onto the rear axle and getting the solenoid back into the air spring after installation. I gave only 3 stars for quality because I couldn't fit one of the solenoids into the new air springs. One installed fine, the other took about 1 hour of trying. I didn't have the time to remove the spring and make the fit under the car to see what was the problem - my guess is that the tolerances on the plastic housing that receives the solenoid wasn't so great, but couldn't confirm. I was able to get it back together and I was done with it. "
"This kit provided me with exactly the amount of lift I wanted. It was easy to install. In fact, it is much easier to install than the enclosed directions indicated. "
"I just installed this lift and got a full 2" out of it. The front end is now only 1/2" lower than the back end. Looks good!!! The overall cost was a little pricey to get it to Canada though."
"Nice brand new chrome Lakewood traction bars. These bars will be a nice addition to my 1995 Ford Explorer to keep that early hot rod style, nice color, good hardware and super easy to install. Thanks CARiD."