Ford F-150 2013-2014, Rear Shackle Lowering Kit (6425) by Belltech® with 1" Body Drop. This is a set of two replacement shackles that reposition leaf springs higher. Crafted from heavy gauge reinforced steel, a durable powder coat finish effectively resists corrosion, peeling, chips and scratches. Shackle eyes come with OEM quality rubber bushings already pressed in. Eliminate extra space between tires and fender wells for an aggressive look, and gain a lower center of gravity that increases handling stability.
- Remove Stock Block For Additional Lowering
- U-Bolt Kit #6206 is Required When Removing Factory Block For Additional Lowering
- Set of two replacement shackles that reposition leaf springs higher
- Crafted from heavy gauge, reinforced steel
- Shackle eyes come with OEM quality rubber bushings already pressed in
- Durable powder coat finish effectively resists corrosion, peeling, chips and scratches
- Eliminates extra space in between tires and fenders for an aggressive look
- Allows your truck or sport utility to fit inside a garage easier
- Provide easier ingress and egress for passengers
- Lower your truck’s center of gravity for sportier and more stable handling at any speed
- Significantly reduce aerodynamic drag and increase fuel economy
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on metal shackles, 1-year warranty on rubber bushing
- Manufactured in the United States
Your SUV or pickup truck was designed to provide good handling with a comfortable ride. Manufacturers set vehicle ride heights as a compromise to please the majority of their customers who want a more commanding view of the road and better snow clearance. For the driver that wants to slam their ride lower without being slammed in the back with a harsh ride, Belltech offers this set of two replacement shackles that reposition leaf springs higher, lowering the truck’s . Rubber eye bushings are already installed, so these shackles are ready to work hard for you right out of the box.
Belltech believes products that do not last are not worth building, and takes every effort to ensure these shackles will maintain their integrity over a long period of time. Reinforced, heavy-grade steel provides the strength and rigidity needed to stand up to heavy loads and large tires, and durable powder coat finish ensures the metal will remain protected from corrosion thanks to its high resistance to peeling, chipping, or scratching in extreme conditions. Once installed, the reduced ride height lowers your vehicle’s center of gravity which, in turn, reduces body roll and any tendencies to lean over. The result is more stable handling at any speed and reduced oversteer where high mass pushes the rear of your vehicle sideways.97.20Brand: Belltech Part Number: 6425 UPC: 722439042009
Founded in 1983 in Fresno, California, Belltech Suspensions began with a mission of filling a need that existed in the marketplace for quality lowering kits that provided full-size pickups with an aggressive stance AND a ride that wasn’t severely punishing. After developing state-of-the-art drop spindles, coil springs, and shackle hanger kits, word of mouth spread about the design, reliability, and smooth operation of their products – earning Belltech respect among demanding California custom builders and racers. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their lowering kits allowed them to grow in the marketplace, and the company expanded to their current location in neighboring Sanger, CA. Belltech merged with German-based KW Suspensions in 2005, and today draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper and been involved in world class racing series. CARiD is proud to offer best values on the full lineup of Belltech quality air springs, compressors, coilover sets, lowering kits, shock absorbers, anti-sway bars, lift kits, and alignment kits which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)