2013 Ford Edge Body Kits
1 - 4 of 401 of 01
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorFord Edge 2013, Bumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when...
- ICI® Bumper Cover ProtectorFord Edge 2013, Bumper Cover Protector by ICI®. Protect your vehicle with ICI's new Trunk Armor! Trunk Armor protects the rear bumper when loading and unloading from scratches and dings. Trunk Armor is custom engineered to fit your...Protects Trunk Area from Scratches and Dings When Loading and UnloadingProtects New Bumpers, Restores Old Ones
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingFord Edge 2013, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install
$167.00from $133.60 - $208.75# 49237637
- Spec-D® Double Deck Rear SpoilerUniversal Double Deck Rear Spoiler by Spec-D®. From small custom lip spoilers to universal adjustable double deck wing spoilers, Spec-D has a spoiler that’s just right for your ride, in a range of materials including carbon fiber...Custom styles to suit every taste and purposeCan improve vehicle aerodynamics depending on spoiler and vehicle
Guides & Articles
The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- # 18680629
- Precision Power® Stiffening Capacitorfrom $47.93 - $55.46# 16081162
2013 Ford Edge Body Kits Reviews
Average rating: 4.5 - 8 reviews
EASE OF INSTALLATION
2013 Ford Edge | Posted by David | (Homer, AK)
Bought this cover for my Ford Edge, and it just took a minute to put on. Very durable and helps protect the surface of your car from scratching. Price was good, shipment was fast, and ease of installation was awesome.
Was this review helpful for you? YesNo
Share this review:
- 2013 Ford Edge Models
- 2013 Ford Edge Limited Body Kits
- 2013 Ford Edge SE Body Kits
- 2013 Ford Edge SEL Body Kits
- 2013 Ford Edge Sport Body Kits