2013 Dodge Durango Lambo Doors
- VERTICAL DOORS® - Lambo Door Conversion KitUniversal Lambo Door Conversion Kit by Vertical Doors®. Build your own outstanding fabulous vehicle with the high quality Lambo Style conversion kit. It consists of hinges and a gas-filled shocks that act like springs to make heavy doors easy to...Our price: $895.00$895.0020% OFF
- VERTICAL DOORS® - Phantom Door Conversion KitUniversal Phantom Door Conversion Kit by Vertical Doors®. Suicide doors are the mark of a serious custom car. The installation of these signature doors is not for the faint of heart; but that’s exactly what makes a pair of properly-installed...Our price: $817.00 - $1,233.00$817.0020% OFF
- AutoLoc® - Split Hood KitUniversal Split Hood Kit by AutoLoc®. If you’re creating a split-hood look with two sections that open separately, this kit provides 4 hinges, 4 hood pads, and related hardware to create easy swing-open action for both sections. Rugged,...Our price: $199.00 - $1,374.79$199.0020% OFF
- AutoLoc® - Tilt Hood KitUniversal Tilt Hood Kit by AutoLoc®. Convert your rear-hinged hood to a front-hinged setup for a custom look whenever you’re showing off your engine bay. Rugged, heavy-duty steel construction provides strength and rigidity for brackets and...Our price: $250.00 - $1,214.89$250.0020% OFF
- AutoLoc® - Flip Flop Trunk Conversion KitUniversal Flip Flop Trunk Conversion Kit by AutoLoc®. Install pre-assembled AutoLoc Flip Flop flexible hinges and gain the ability to have your trunklid remain level as it’s opened to showcase items in your trunk. Installation of pins allows...Our price: $125.43$125.4320% OFF
- AutoLoc® - Trunk Assist KitUniversal Trunk Assist Kit by AutoLoc®. Lift your trunk with ease. AutoLoc’s new trunk assist kit will work on all vehicles, and includes AutoLoc’s famous advanced shock design resulting in a long life of smooth, trouble-free operation.Our price: $99.00$99.0020% OFF
- AutoLoc® - Trunk Hinge KitUniversal Trunk Hinge Kit by AutoLoc®. This is a set of two stylish J-shaped hinges, two mounting tabs, two 40-inch brackets, and related hardware for those looking to upgrade the look of ungainly OEM hinges. Ideal for the fabricator who is...Our price: $84.55 - $99.00$84.5520% OFF
- AutoLoc® - Door LoomUniversal Door Loom by AutoLoc®. Hide Those Wires. AutoLoc's Billet Door Loom Kits hides those unsightly wires that run through your your vehicle. Ideal for door jams, trunks, hoods, or anywhere you need to run wires that are visible.Our price: $40.00 - $65.00$40.0020% OFF
Posted by William N.
"I can say that this is worth every penny, this is a direct bolt-on kit, no welding needed. I had an AutoLoc kit, and I had to weld it and after that it still did not come out right, the door did not close properly. Vertical door kit from CARiD is completely different, this is amazing how this hinge is made that it bolts on to the existing holes of the door and it closes the door with no air leaks. I would recommend this kit 100%. Also, the sales rep, they are doing a good job selling these kits!"
Posted by Glen S.
"I had my lambo doors professionally installed because of the cutting involved. This added almost $800 to the cost but I wanted the peace of mind it gave me. They warned me to "baby" the doors going up and down to keep them from getting out of adjustment. I will have to see how they hold adjustment. Don't like the weakening of the fender where the back was cut off to make room for the hinges and I get a little road noise because the seal on that piece is now gone but it isn't very much. Overall, I am well pleased with the look of the doors. I like that I don't have to open them to the up position to get in and out but I still do it to show them off sometimes. They are an eye-catcher for sure. I think I have the only ones in town so that's cool too."
Posted by Brian R.
"Doors are great. I got them for my 2012 Dodge Charger. Make sure you buy a wire harness to extend your door wires, and make sure it has the correct bolts."
Posted by Joshua A.
"Installation wasn't hard at all. Price was good. The doors look great on my Magnum. And that's all she wrote. Two thumbs up!!!"