2013 Dodge Charger Light Covers
- Husky Liners® - Husky Shield™ Headlite GuardDodge Charger 2013, Husky Shield™ Headlite Guard by Husky Liners®. Your headlights are under daily assault as you drive. They suffer impact damage from sand, rocks and salt, and become hazy and yellow due to oxidation caused by UV sunlight. Such...Our price: $30.56$30.56 20% OFF
- GTS® - Headlight CoversDodge Charger 2013, Headlight Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. GTS Head Light covers will add aerodynamic styling to any car, truck, or SUV. Designed to help protect today’s expensive headlights, GTS Head Light covers are easy to install with no drilling...Our price: $56.45 - $63.15$56.45 20% OFF
- GTS® - Fog Light CoversDodge Charger 2013, Fog Light Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. Give the front of your car a smooth, sculpted, aerodynamic look with these stylish fog light covers. Constructed from tough, durable Composilite, they'll also protect your valuable fog lights...Our price: $46.96 - $54.01$46.96 20% OFF
- GTS® - Blackouts™ Tail Light CoversDodge Charger 2013, Blackouts™ Tail Light Covers by GTS®, 2 Pieces. Stand out from the herd with these distinctive tail light covers. Their stealthy blackout look will give your car or truck a dynamic look that will turn heads wherever you go....Our price: $56.45 - $63.13$56.45 20% OFF
- GTS® - Blackout PanelDodge Charger 2013, Blackout Panel by GTS®. Extend the custom blackout look across the entire back of your car. This blackout panel goes perfectly with GTS tail light covers, to give your ride the complete "stealth" look. It's made of tough,...Our price: $74.26 - $86.63$74.26 20% OFF
"I love the look of the tail light covers, they just set off the car. I did have a small problem ordering -- if you want all three, make sure you request all three tail light covers or else you will only be sent the middle piece and not the two outside pieces like what happened to me, but CARiD.com fixed the problem for me."
"Put these on my all black M-ll 2011 Charger. They really accented the car to the max. Very easy to install. I was worried that the tail lights would not be very visible when on, but not the case. Even the wife liked the look."
"Put these on my 2011 M-11 Black Charger... Made the car look mean and tough... Very easy to install, but if you are going to drive at night you will need to remove. Although very easy to remove, you will have to open the hood as they clip under the plastic panel. No big deal but the wife might complain if she has to do it."