2013 Acura TL Billet Grilles
- E&G Classics® - Chrome Fine Mesh GrilleAcura TL 2013, Chrome Fine Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. This grille is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed. Comes...Our price: $307.00$307.00 20% OFF
- E&G Classics® 1402-010W-12 - Chrome Fine Mesh Lower Brake Duct Covers Acura TL 2013, Chrome Fine Mesh Lower Brake Duct Covers (1402-010W-12) by E&G Classics®. The E&G mesh grilles are a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. The Duct Cover gives that important finishing touch to the...Our price: $118.00$118.00 20% OFF
- E&G Classics® - Black Ice Fine Mesh Grille Acura TL 2013, Black Ice Fine Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Black Ice style is a hallmark style for E&G. The black chrome finish on stainless steel mesh gives a mysterious and elegant glow that is unmatched even by luxury car original grilles....Our price: $364.00$364.00 20% OFF
- E&G Classics® 1402-B10W-12 - Black Ice Fine Mesh Lower Brake Duct Covers Acura TL 2013, Black Ice Fine Mesh Lower Brake Duct Covers by E&G Classics®. The Black Ice style is a hallmark style for E&G. The mysterious dark glow of the black chrome finish creates a completely new and sophisticated look that kits it apart...Our price: $147.00$147.00 20% OFF
- T-Rex® - Grille BadgeGrille Badge by T-Rex®. Complete your vehicle’s unique custom look with a distinctive grille badge. Machined from billet aluminum and chrome plated or powdercoated black with or without machined detail. Easily installs to grille with studs and nuts.Our price: $38.50$38.50 20% OFF
Posted by Nathan O.
"I could not be happier with the painted surround. The wire mesh is an added bonus as well. I bought the grille for the sole purpose of getting rid of the ugly factory satin metal finish 'beak' that plagued the front of my otherwise beautiful Acura TL. I am glad I did, as it makes the front end look a lot better."
Posted by Len W.
"Just had the grill installed. It's high quality and seems like it will last. Was done by a body shop (was a good idea, since it is quite involved (took almost 3 hours), but very manageable). Looks great! One of the managers of a local Acura Dealership happened to be there and was amazed at what it did for the car. The difference versus the original grill is amazing."
Posted by Roger M.
"I just purshased a 2010 Acura TL in Oct 2010 and had the Black Ice Grill installed by the dealership before I drove it home. It caused quite a stir and every employee who saw the new grill was really impressed with the look, fit and finish. The new look is awesome and a great improvment over the original. The installation was a little more diffucult than the video shows (my grill had 4 more clips on the bottom). The salesman took pics and sent to R&D engineers at Acura plant. I live just 10 miles from the Honda/Acura plant in Marysville. Oh and many of my neighbors work there. Definitley a good buy and the quality surpasses the original. I would not have purchased the TL without this grill!"
Posted by Gerry E.
"Truly transformed my new Acura TL! Much much nicer than the OEM grille. Thanks Dennis! "
Posted by Greg R.
"I had several questions on the install and called E&G Classics. They were extremely courteous and very helpful. The suggestions we discussed worked perfect and the grille is so much more attractive than the stock piece, there is no comparison. The grille is very well built."