The springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier handling. But what specifically do springs do? In short, they play a major role in the safe handling and ride comfort of your vehicle. Not only do they keep a vehicle at a designated standing...
2013 Acura ILX Performance Suspension
1 - 16 of 1601 of 01
- KSport® 0.5"-2.5" x 0.5"-2.5" Kontrol Pro Coilover KitAcura ILX 2013, Kontrol Pro Coilover Kit with 0.5"-2.5" Front and Rear Body Drop by KSport®. Spring Rate: 420 lb/in (Front), 392 lb/in (Rear). With Front Camber Plates, Without Rear Camber Plates. This is a set of 4 coilovers...Set of 4 coilovers designed with both road racing and comfortable street driving in mindLower mounts allow ride height drops without compromising suspension travel$900.00
- Eibach® Pro Lowering KitAcura ILX 2.4L 2013, Pro Lowering Kit with 1.2" Front and Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. This is the Pro System kit replacement performance-oriented coil springs, shock absorbers, and bump stops. “Plus” kits add front and rear sway...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of sport springs, bump stops, shock absorbers$249.87 - $612.40
- Eibach® Sport-Plus Lowering KitAcura ILX 2.4L 2013, Sport-Plus Lowering Kit by Eibach®. Front Sway Bar: Solid, 1.8"OD; Rear Sway Bar: Solid, 1.5"OD. Includes: Sportline Springs and Anti-Roll-Kit Sway Bars. This is the Sport System replacement...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightIncludes a set of Eibach sport springs (shock absorbers not included)$622.13
- Air Lift® Performance Air Suspension Lowering KitAcura ILX 2013, Performance Air Suspension Lowering Kit by Air Lift®. Modifications not Required. These are complete air suspension kits that allow over 4 inches of drop in ride height when aggressive looks and handling are...Air bag spring supports are available for factory coil springs and leaf spring designsAvailable in front and rear sets sized for your make and model specifically$510.00 - $3,250.00
- Eibach® Sportline Coil Spring Lowering KitAcura ILX 2.4L 2013, Sportline Coil Spring Lowering Kit with 1.8" Front and 1.5" Rear Body Drop by Eibach®. Includes: 4 Springs. These performance-oriented replacement springs offer a lower-than-stock ride height that maintains...Designed for the enthusiast who prefers a civilized boost of their vehicle’s street handling abilities with the looks of a lower ride heightSet of four springs with a lower than stock ride height$249.87
- Eibach® Adjustable Anti-Roll Sway Bar KitAcura ILX 2.4L 2013, Adjustable Anti-Roll Sway Bar Kit by Eibach®. Front: Solid, 0.94"OD; Rear: Solid, 0.75"OD. Eibach offers premium, one-piece front and rear steel sway bars that reduce side-to-side body roll around turns,...Depending on vehicle application, sway bar ends may or may not be available with multiple mounting holes to adjust the level of stiffnessSway bars are forged from one solid piece of steel for greater strength and have no welds$394.76
- Eibach® Pro-Alignment Front Camber BoltsAcura ILX 2013, Pro-Alignment Front Camber Bolts by Eibach®. Camber: +/-1.75°. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner...Turns Horsepower into Hook-upConsistently Lowers 1/4-mile ET's$32.70
- Mevotech® Rear Upper Control ArmAcura ILX 2013, Rear Upper Control Arm by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Vehicle, Adjustable, Camber: ±3.0°. Designed to increase friction amount between the tire and road surface for an effective steering ability and better handling, this...Eliminates uneven steering, squeaking noise, and excessive tire wearAllocates vehicle body weight to the tire for vehicle stability and alignment$146.57
- MOOG® Rear Upper Control ArmAcura ILX 2013, Rear Upper Control Arm by MOOG®. 1 per Pack. Adjustable. Adjustment Range: -3 to 3 Degree of Camber. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 52390SNAA00. Direct replacement control arms by MOOG are...Restores chassis performanceApplication specific OE geometry ensures perfect fit and function$143.11
- Beck Arnley® Sway Bar LinkAcura ILX 2013, Sway Bar Link by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$21.79 - $29.63
- First Equipment Quality® Sway Bar LinkAcura ILX 2013, Sway Bar Link by First Equipment Quality®. Position: Rear Left. Does your luxury car ride like an old buckboard wagon? Is your pickup still bouncing long after the bump? If so your suspension is in need of repair,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$22.51
- MOOG® Sway Bar Link KitAcura ILX 2013, Sway Bar Link Kit by MOOG®. If you hear noise and are experiencing excessive body roll, you may be in need of sway bar links. This kit is designed to simplify installation and built with several improvements over...Socket style links feature superior metal bearingsGreasable design for longer life and smooth operation on socket style links$26.42 - $28.89
- Mevotech® Front Alignment Cam Bolt KitAcura ILX 2013, Front Alignment Cam Bolt Kit by Mevotech®. Use 2 per Vehicle, Size: 0.63". Don’t just repair or replace worn components – bolster them with Mevotech parts. Put through rigorous testing that goes above and...Built to match or go beyond OE standardsDirect replacement$28.17
- ACDelco® Professional™ Front Alignment Camber Bolt KitAcura ILX 2013, Professional™ Front Alignment Camber Bolt Kit by ACDelco®. With 0.63" Bolts. Single Offset Adjuster. Comprehensive kits make replacing worn parts efficient and cost effective. Chassis bushing kits and alignment...Wide range of OE-like parts to meet a wide range of applications.Standard and Extended Range (for lowered vehicles) front control arm anchors.$17.81
- H&R® Sport SpringAcura ILX 2013, Sport Spring by H&R®. Sport Spring Every spring produced by H&R comes from the H&R ISO 9001 certified engineering and manufacturing facility in Germany. Front Lowering: 1.5" Rear Lowering: 1.3".$209.08
- Fox® JM92 Advanced Suspension FluidJM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid by Fox®. Exclusively Formulated To Out Perform The Competition. Engineered to perform at high temperatures—formulated using advanced base fluids to provide consistent and predictable suspension...Retains stability at higher temperaturesMore predictable tuning$20.50 - $55.70
Guides & Articles
Timothy ZahlHow Do Shock Absorbers Work?
Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a process known as dampening. Without shocks to calm things down, springs will continue to extend and release energy they absorb from bumps in the road at an uncontrolled rate - bouncing for a long...
If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and quiet, and the weekend trailering feels solid and secure. In other words, you don't want to vehicle to feel too "stiff" during the week, nor do you want it to ride "soft" when pulling a trailer.
Popular Popular Products
- AEM® Aluminum Pipe$29.99 - $36.99
- Related Performance Suspension Parts Pages
- 2013 Acura ILX Models
- 2013 Acura ILX Base Performance Suspension Parts
- 2013 Acura ILX Dynamic Performance Suspension Parts
- 2013 Acura ILX Hybrid Performance Suspension Parts