2012 Toyota Tundra Tailgate Nets
- RBP® - Tailgate NetUniversal Tailgate Net by RBP®. The RBP Tailgate net is an easy and economical way to reduce the air drag for your truck. It is simple to install and is made in heavy duty PVC net material with an extra-wide nylon edging that prevents stretching...Our price: $24.95$24.95 20% OFF
- Outland® - Tailgate NetUniversal Tailgate Net by Outland Automotive®. Increase your fuel mileage and improve your rearward visibility using this Tailgate Net in place of your tailgate. The durable polyester fabric will keep cargo in the bed, and the openings in the net...Our price: $23.48 - $27.75$23.48 20% OFF
- Covercraft® - Pro Net™ Pro Runner™ Tailgate NetUniversal Pro Net™ Pro Runner™ Black Tailgate Net by Covercraft®. For awesome looks and improved air flow through the truck bed, Covercraft offers this highly efficient tailgate net in both full and compact sizes to choose from. The accessory is...Our price: $32.58$32.58 20% OFF
- Covercraft® - Pro Net™ Pro Flow™ Flap-Vented Tailgate NetUniversal Pro Net™ Pro Flow™ Flap-Vented Tailgate Net by Covercraft®. Celebrate the Stars and Stripes while improving your vehicle's gas mileage with this great-looking net. Patented vent-cut design allows the net to be silk-screened with...Our price: $61.84$61.84 20% OFF
- Covercraft® - Pro Net™ Performance Tailgate NetUniversal Pro Net™ Performance Tailgate Net by Covercraft®. If your truck's tailgate is dragging you down, simply replace it with this great tailgate net. It features superior performance and patented even-tensioning design, and it also comes in a...Our price: $45.34 - $50.80$45.34 20% OFF
- Bully® - Black Tailgate Net with Bully LogoUniversal Black Tailgate Net with Bully Logo by Bully®. Bully tailgate net improves gas mileage and reduces air drag. Made with the highest quality heavy duty industrial reinforced PVC with extra wide nylon edging to prevent stretching and fraying.Our price: $16.40 - $18.94$16.40 20% OFF
Posted by Ronald B.
"Top quality mat that makes a very cost effective alternative to spray in liners. Fit/finish was excellent...installed in seconds. In the few weeks I've had it, it's been used to haul firewood, lumber and tools with no signs of wear or degradation. Excellent value for the money."
Posted by David J.
"Couldn't of been easier to put in. Fits bed perfectly. Seems to be really durable."
Posted by Jim E.
"Just like the description stated....fit perfect! Looks good and now my bed won't get all scratched from hauling stuff!"
Posted by Philip T.
"This item looks amazing on my 2010 Toyota Tundra Crew max. Installation was a breeze and took a total of 10 minutes with no drilling. The fit was perfect using the stake holes."
Posted by Chris B.
"Very easy to install, just to install this rail system probably took 15 minutes. Very sturdy and solid. "