The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2012 Toyota Sienna Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 3 of 301 of 01
- Bushwacker® OE Style Bumper ProtectorToyota Sienna 2012, OE Style Textured Bumper Protector by Bushwacker®. Forget about ugly scratches, nicks, and other marks left on your vehicle's rear. With this top-grade piece installed on your car, your bumper will be fully...Protects new bumpers and restores used onesExtended coverage wraps around the bumper$59.99
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingToyota Sienna 2012, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$150.30 - $208.75
- Tein® Hood DamperToyota Sienna 2012, Hood Damper by Tein®. Hoods are usually made of steel. The bigger the vehicle is, the heavier the hood is. Opening and closing the hood can be extremely troublesome, especially in a case of emergency for people...$156.75
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 2012 Toyota Sienna Models
- 2012 Toyota Sienna Base Body Kits
- 2012 Toyota Sienna CE Body Kits
- 2012 Toyota Sienna LE Body Kits
- 2012 Toyota Sienna Limited Body Kits
- 2012 Toyota Sienna SE Body Kits
- 2012 Toyota Sienna XLE Body Kits
- Popular Searches