The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
2012 Toyota Highlander Body Kits & Ground Effects
1 - 6 of 601 of 01
- Bushwacker® OE Style Bumper ProtectorToyota Highlander 2012, OE Style Textured Bumper Protector by Bushwacker®. Forget about ugly scratches, nicks, and other marks left on your vehicle's rear. With this top-grade piece installed on your car, your bumper will be fully...Protects new bumpers and restores used onesExtended coverage wraps around the bumper$69.99
- Bushwacker® OE Style™ Fender FlaresToyota Highlander 2012, OE Style™ Fender Flares by Bushwacker®, Smooth. Add both personal style and excellent protection to your vehicle while keeping its original look. Made of tough Dura-Flex 2000 thermoplastic material, the...Sleek, curved design for a finished factory lookExtra tire coverage for added protection from road debris$219.99 - $429.99
- Dawn® Painted Bodyside MoldingToyota Highlander 2012, Painted Bodyside Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$150.30 - $208.75
- Pure® Custom Style Top Mount Rear SpoilerToyota Highlander 2012, Custom Style Top Mount Rear Spoiler by Pure®. It's hard to make a big, boxy vehicle like an SUV look sporty, but Pure has found the way with the Custom Style Top Mount Spoiler. This spoiler will improve your...Custom designMade from Fiberglass$133.60 - $258.85
- RI® Custom Style Flush Mount Rear SpoilerToyota Highlander Base / Base Premium / Hybrid / Hybrid Limited / Limited 2012, Custom Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler by RI®. Give your car an appearance upgrade with the Custom Style Flush Mount Rear Spoiler. Give your car a...Custom designMade from high quality materials$172.55
- RI® ZR1 Roll Pan LensUniversal ZR1 Roll Pan Lens by RI®. Add original style and aggressive appearance to your vehicle with Roll Pan.Original styleThe finest quality at a great price$21.00 - $61.25
Guides & Articles
Michael GrayenAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Michael GrayenWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...
Popular Popular Products
- Powerbuilt® Replacement Hone Stones 220 Grit$4.43 - $9.27
- Related Body Kits Pages
- 2012 Toyota Highlander Models
- 2012 Toyota Highlander Base Body Kits
- 2012 Toyota Highlander Base Premium Body Kits
- 2012 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Body Kits
- 2012 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited Body Kits
- 2012 Toyota Highlander Limited Body Kits
- 2012 Toyota Highlander Sport Premium Body Kits
- Popular Searches